• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I-am-not-saying.jpg

And just so you know, SMS, just because I know he's town doesn't mean I know he's always right.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that I once again forgot to read his majesty Kokirion's area rules again. I sincerely apologize, old beans.
Lady Zelda, care to dance?

Peanut gallery but aren't you supposed to be saying baffling AND my dear in every post or nah?

My dear Repentence, you are absolutely right. This game seems to be completely baffling to me that I cannot follow even the simplest of rules. I suggest all others follow said rule, post haste!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
For soothe, my friends, it has come to my attention who it must be!
That bear that hath been dragging us from place to place, that has been dancing with us and ordering us around. We have all stated that it appears strange and unsettling, and it tis from an animated production wherein it is a villainous sort of person. Therefore, it is elementary that it must be the bear!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It's quite obvious that we have managed to oust all the town. However, I am still baffled as to who a possible 3rd party could be. It would make sense only one threat left for us to dismiss, but as to who, I've not a clue. In the meantime, my dear @musicfan , would you be so kind as to share who you believe is our SK, and why you believe so? I do believe we can end this rather quickly.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's quite obvious that we have managed to oust all the town. However, I am still baffled as to who a possible 3rd party could be. It would make sense only one threat left for us to dismiss, but as to who, I've not a clue. In the meantime, my dear @musicfan , would you be so kind as to share who you believe is our SK, and why you believe so? I do believe we can end this rather quickly.
Dearest Johnny, do you believe the possibility that the Town could be experiancing a schism of good and bad? 'Tis baffling, yes, but a possibility none the less. Otherwise the SK notion could be rather plausible.

I also would like to ask all about their opinions of Repentence's role. Does the purple simple indicate he was poisoned? He was a “sadicious” dreamer which sounds bad to me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Elementary, my dear Mask Salesman. All the evidence points to Sir Repentance being a member of the third party, out to kill us all. Not quite what I'd expect from the old chap, but you never quite know a man until he's died.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
It appears we have been graced with the death of the last wretched mafia scum. This disastrous revelation that one of us is 3rd party poisoner baffles me to whom it may be. Of course I must turn my attention to the fair Zelda13, whose posts the previous day tended to more to do what the town pleased, instead of stepping on toes herself and making herself a target of her enemies.

I feel comfortable at the thought of lynching her, but I am curious, my dear Gumball, if you feel the same? You (and perhaps a few others as well, but my memory escapes me) were well prepared for the vigilante to murder her. Upon seeing that the vigilante has not, and the last of the mafia slain, have your opinions (and anyone else who advocated for her NightKill) changed?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sir Doc, I fear that, no matter what happens, I will not be able to join you on this vote. I believe that Madam Zelda would likely not wish to agree such a thing.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@kokirion can we just make our posts with My dearest and Baffling not in a sentence?
ie. My dearest
Baffling

Dearest Johnny, do you believe the possibility that the Town could be experiancing a schism of good and bad? 'Tis baffling, yes, but a possibility none the less. Otherwise the SK notion could be rather plausible.

I believe Rep was one 3rd party, and that there is either one or two more 3rd parties in our midst: an SK and/or a poisoned, or perhaps a poison SK. Either way, I think our vig should kill Zelda13 because overall she hasn't contributed to any particularly good conversation. A damaging or unproductive town is not a particularly helpful town. However, I'd like to see more posts before choosing who I vote for.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well I must say I am simply baffled as to why we must speak in such a formal and eloquent manner; nonetheless, however, I dearly do hope that this wonderful new rule does not deter people from wanting to play the game. I dare say this is slightly more of a nuisance than either of the previous area rules, but perhaps I am merely speaking for myself.

My dear @Viral Maze, I must present to you the question of why we are lynching dear Mrs. Sadia? Is it because she neglected to present her thoughts to us during that glorious banquet in the courtyard yesterday? Or perhaps you have a better reason for tossing your ballot into the Sadia box. Regardless, I will likely refrain from voting without knowing why I am voting.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My dear sirs and madams, I must say I am deeply ashamed for my performance yesterday. Quite ashamed, very much so indeed. I was very, very wrong. I almost wish that I were no longer alive, so deep is my embarrassment. Yet nonetheless I'm afraid I'm still here today to dance.

Also the reference to Salmon in Kokirion's last post makes me suspicious of Little Gumball.

Good sir, I'm baffled as to why you would suggest that simply because being a salmon is - for lack of a better term - "my thing," then I automatically must be said salmon mentioned during the night? Would his Highness Kokirion be so callous as to reveal exactly which player is the final threat? Certainly not, I would think. Just because I am one way outside of a game does not mean that I am that same thing in the game.

Sir Doc, I am of the sentiment that Zelda13 should be out of the game and frankly I have no opinion on which way she goes out of it. If there happens to be no other valid candidate then I'm certainly willing to have her go today.

Sir Frozen, as my partner, I'm wondering where you would like our votes to go today. Would you be willing to vote for Zelda13 as well, or perhaps someone else strikes your fancy?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
@kokirion can we just make our posts with My dearest and Baffling not in a sentence?
ie. My dearest
Baffling

I believe Rep was one 3rd party, and that there is either one or two more 3rd parties in our midst: an SK and/or a poisoned, or perhaps a poison SK. Either way, I think our vig should kill Zelda13 because overall she hasn't contributed to any particularly good conversation. A damaging or unproductive town is not a particularly helpful town. However, I'd like to see more posts before choosing who I vote for.

No, they have to be embedded in a sentence. However, you do may use practical versions of them. My dear, dearest, baffled etc.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It appears we have been graced with the death of the last wretched mafia scum. This disastrous revelation that one of us is 3rd party poisoner baffles me to whom it may be. Of course I must turn my attention to the fair Zelda13, whose posts the previous day tended to more to do what the town pleased, instead of stepping on toes herself and making herself a target of her enemies.

I feel comfortable at the thought of lynching her, but I am curious, my dear Gumball, if you feel the same? You (and perhaps a few others as well, but my memory escapes me) were well prepared for the vigilante to murder her. Upon seeing that the vigilante has not, and the last of the mafia slain, have your opinions (and anyone else who advocated for her NightKill) changed?
Dearest Doc, as my partner in this glorious ball I would like to see what you think of Voting Zelda13?

My dear @Viral Maze, I must present to you the question of why we are lynching dear Mrs. Sadia? Is it because she neglected to present her thoughts to us during that glorious banquet in the courtyard yesterday? Or perhaps you have a better reason for tossing your ballot into the Sadia box. Regardless, I will likely refrain from voting without knowing why I am voting.
Sir Ezlo, I agree Sir Viral Maze has a tendency to vote without reasoning (and it baffles me) but according to most people on Day 2 Viral Maze never gives reasons for whom he votes. This conjuncture could lead to an absolute terrible conundrum, but there isn't much we can do on the matter.

Mido

Version 1
Dear me! I find myself back at square one again! Foo's death, while a great feat for us, has forced me to rethink my entire game plan! I will say at this point that I am not too suspicious of SMS anymore, as while I thought he could be mafia, I do not think he is our final 3rd party player. Mellow Ezlo's stock has also risen in the town department every slightly, and I am more than willing at this point to theorize that his claiming of a mistake in defending Shroom is indeed genuine. Now, I must trouble you all with my baffling state of mind:

Three players strike me as potential 3rd Party candidates: Zelda 13, Johnny Sooshi, and unfortunately, (At least in my scenario). Sadia.
-Zelda 13, while I haven't said anything about her at all, appears to be the safest option. Rep concluded that she seemed as if she was heavily trying to fit in. I believe that he may be onto something here, but I would like to hear from her first. Perhaps. like many of you already said, she is better saved for the night. The only problem is this: I don't recall seeing any evidence of a vigilante during the night thus far, unless a mean roleblocker has been holding him/her back.
-Johnny, I'm just surmising based on gut feeling. He never plays out of the ordinary with his style, but he is usually discreet enough to appear townie without attracting too much attention. In other words, I think he's darn good at blending in. The only thing that worries me is that I don't recall Johnny casting a vote aside from the Shroom ousting. All in all, I don't really have anything on him, and he's probably not the best option to pursue today unless there is more to discern about him.
-Sadia, My concern about Sadia is short and sweet. She made some interesting points during Day 1, but then seemed to retract them on Day 2 before she disappeared until day's end. I don't know if she's 3rd party, so I suppose it depends on her viewpoint of the situation. The wild card here is that at least for today, I cannot pursue her, as we are dance partners of marvel proportions!

One last thing: @Sadia, what say you on the events thus far? Should we school these simpletons with the art of dance?

https://youtu.be/wAMt_XPvoQY
https://youtu.be/wAMt_XPvoQY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom