• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Hai guise, pls pardon my late arrival. Not that I was exactly busy but y'know... just enjoying summer hehe. Wasn't really feeling mafia.

Now let's see.

Voat: Ari

why so ready to bandwagon

Why did you happen to vote Ari for bandwagoning when clearly there were others bandwagoning before her?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
AnOtherr thIng. What I find strange is that everyone's voting for Shroom, except he and I were in the exact same situation. Both having viewed the thread, both not posting. So is everyone on that bandwagon really trying to pressure someone for the town's sake, or are they just trying to milk out an easy lynch?

Looking back, SMS had voted me for not posting, tagged me as well. But then he unvotes. Why? Is it because Viral called him out for it, and he got nervous? And now he's voting Shroom for the exact same reason. How interesting.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Why did you happen to vote Ari for bandwagoning when clearly there were others bandwagoning before her?

The other bandwagon looked lyke a bundle of gag votes, done more for the sake of humor (and lack of any lead]. The Shroom bandwagon on the other hand actually has some substance to lynching him. And the moment it popped up, Ari jumped on as fast as possible. Ari may actually find Shroom's actions scummy and thats why she voted him, but atm, I see some suspicious bandwagoning happening

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
AnOtherr thIng. What I find strange is that everyone's voting for Shroom, except he and I were in the exact same situation. Both having viewed the thread, both not posting. So is everyone on that bandwagon really trying to pressure someone for the town's sake, or are they just trying to milk out an easy lynch?

Looking back, SMS had voted me for not posting, tagged me as well. But then he unvotes. Why? Is it because Viral called him out for it, and he got nervous? And now he's voting Shroom for the exact same reason. How interesting.
I figured there was more reason to vote Shroom, at the time it was pointed out you had yet to en view the thread once I voted you, I figured Shroom was more suspicious becuz he had viwed the thread, but has yet to post.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

this is why i love you :<3:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

While it is strange that Shroom isn't posting despite clearly having raed the thraed, I'm willing to let it go for now becuz I know shroom has been busy and hasn't been around the forums much. There have been times in previous games, and even in this one, when I opened the thread and then left it for one reason or another without posting.

With that said, Shroom has been pressured quite a bit and there is no excuse for him not to come in and at least say something. Maybe even a "I'm busy, can't post, will be back later."

I'm slightly suspicious of some of the people rushing in to vote for shroom. He doesn't need 4 votes, just 1 or 2 would be adequate for pressure. People are clearly using his inactivity as an excuse for bandwagoning because it's an easy lynch.

I find it hard to vote for somebody for not posting when I know them to be really busy irl because there's no real evidence, it's more of a gamble than anything.

Also sorry for the quick post, I'm on mobile and only have a few mins.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Have we got have a Double Voter in out midst? :right:

69-036-monokuma.png

My bad... even I make mistakes sometimes.

With the deadline nearing, having merely 2 hours left, allow me to show you the near-final results!:

Vote Tally
Pendio - 2 (Mido, Dekunut)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Zelda13)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (musicfan)
Shroom - 4 (Pendio, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ari, Johnny Sooshi)
Ari - 1 (Doc)

Not voting
Foo, Repentance, Sadia, Crus@der77x, LittleGumball, A link in time, Shroom, Frozen Chosen, Viral Maze, Mellow Ezlo.

Oh my... 4 votes for Shroom :crisis: Gets me so excited...

This part of the forest is very dark, it is night here for eternity. So I'll give a small light to all of you, and follow me. In 2 hours we will finally be there.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
He's ready... :`v`:

12:00 has passed...

giphy.gif

Chains were jumping out of the ground, they wrapped themselves around Shroom. He tried to fight it, in a desperate attempt he tried to detangle the chains around him. But it was futile, slowly these chains dragged him into the ground, directly into the heart of the void. We all looked at him getting dragged into the abyss, it was completely silent accross our ranks (except from a hysterically laughing Monokuma), everyone felt a bit guilty: "Did we make the right decision? Do we even have the moral right to take such a decision?". What all of us would forever remember from this moment was the fear in Shroom's eyes, this pure anxiety before his entire soul was gone from this world...

In his last moment, he grabbed a small pendant out of his pocket. there was something written on it, "I N C3". On the back there seemed to be a paper message from someone else that he had been hiding there. He started screaming some names, he was calling people out, but no one was able to understand him. All of the sound was blocked because of the continuous diabolical laughter of Monokuma. HAHAHAHUEHAUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... Huahahahahawhahahahahahahahaha HAHAHA whahahahahahahaha Huaaaaahahahahahaha ...

Only the pendant remained...

When Shroom was completely gone from this world, a memory returned to each and everyone of us. "Hey! I've seen him once on tv! That is... he is... Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, the leader of IS, a drifter.

Monokuma stopped laughing and looked up. "Oh my, but I never thought that he... I thought that I could trust you guys!!! !!! !!! But it seems like some of you have been LYING about your identity!!! I'll take each and everyone of you accountable!!! !!! I lost a lot of faith in all of you today."

Monokuma picked up the pendant. "This looks worthless." With a small clap in his hands the pendulum cracked and burned. The fire was so hot that even the silver evaporated. "It's not like we needed that useless piece of weight anyways."

Living Players (18)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Foo
Repentance
Dekunut
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Crus@der77x
Mido
LittleGumball
A Link in Time
Musicfan
Ari
Mellow Ezlo
Zelda13
Pendio
Doc
Viral Maze
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (1)

Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)

Such a good timing! We have just arrived to the place I wanted to show.

472767.jpg

Do you see that gate? It's just through that door!

Just follow m... hey! Why are you guys falling on the ground?? C'mon, stand up! We don't have time for this... ...

Hmm, maybe REM-sleeping is ending. For those illiterates of you who don't know what REM-sleep means, I'll shortly explain it:

REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement. It is a phase during your sleep when your conscious suddenly becomes more active and when you start dreaming. These phases are cyclic, so after a while you enter another state of sleep in which you don't dream, and some time later you will return to REM sleep. This also explains why you can sometimes only remember parts of a dream (because you didn't have 1 continuous dream, but several ones with breaks inbetween) or why it seems as if the story of your dream sometimes completely turns around (in reality you stopped dreaming halfway and later returned to the dream, but you forgot parts of it, which makes your dream take another course). Another fun fact, you normally only dream during REM sleep, but you can also dream in other phases. People that train their awareness in dreams (lucid dreamers) can also learn to keep dreaming. Just imagine that! Going to bed, entering a dream right when falling asleep, and keeping this dream for 8 full hours! 8 full hours of being completely aware that you're dreaming, 8 hours in which you can do everything you want. Think about walking through mirrors, flying, diving into the sun, creating a whole new world, etc. etc.

Start of night 1/end of REM-sleep

Day 2 will start in 2 days from now: Monday at 12:00 CET.
Goodnight!
Everyone with nocturnal powers, send me a pm.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Sorry for my inactivity! Busy weekend that took me away. Good luck scum buds. I'm no good at being scum :( off to the after life :coolczar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom