• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
quick question why are peoplee getting mad about bad grammar

it's really not a big deal
Not the grammr it's da tawking liek dis it's annoying af, especially since the rule clearly states that only 3 spelling/grammar mistakes are required (which includes capital letters and periods, things that a lot of people omit anyway)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
monokuma_render_by_myrkarauda97-d6n4eyy.png

I wouldn't want to interrupt you toys, but this is getting repetitive.
*Yawns*
*takes another sip of wine*
You lot seem to like it to give me a hard time having to record all these clueless votes : | I don't like it when people do such things to me, so look here at what you guys created!:

Crus@der77x - 1 (Viral Maze)
Pendio - 1 (Mido)
Zelda13 - 1 (Dekunut)
Mido - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Sadia - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Zelda13)

Not voting:
Foo, Repentance, Sadia, Johnny Sooshi, Crus@der77x, LittleGumball, musicfan, A link in time, Ari, Pendio, Doc, Shroom, Frozen Chosen.

And because I know you guys tend to forget such stuff.. the days ends next Saturday, 12:00 CET!

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
still not a big deal butt whatever floats ur goat :cool:
Completely disagree. It's annoying and really difficult to read when someone is like hy guyz hao r u doin r we plyn mfia?1 it ****ing hurts my head to decipher some of that **** and it only happened due to some weird misconception.

Mido

Version 1
*Waves suspicoiusly back to Mido* :suspicious:

S-suspishouslee?! :eek:

Can't we get some coordination guys? Can't a few of us work together to get a majority lynch? At this rate we'll end up with a no lynch.

Well, that is the eventual plan, as customary! At this point, however, I can't say I found anything meriting of suspicion just yet. The main discussion as far as my observation goes is related to Mr. K's confusion rule. (Redundant to mention, I know, since it's still occurring more or less!) If anything, I think the short discourse on page 2 had some good points made on lynch approach. On that, I find myself agreeing with Johnny's points. If we need any sort of direction, lurkers and discreet posters would be our best bet at a starting point. Unfortunately, like I said before, I personally haven't seen anything too eyebrow-raising in here yet.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't know he's trying to soft claim something, but I noticed that SMS keeps mentioning a Headache: I suppose he mite be serious, but the insistence of it is just something I figured I'd mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom