• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Doodles N' Crap with Cass

Fig

The Altruist
I really love all of you beautifully crafted artwork lil sis! You really have great potential in your life and I would be most honored to be there for you in artistic support. I really love the way how you color and the way how your drawing style looks like. It really is a fresh breath of air when it comes to drawings, but that's just my personal take on it. Keep up the amazing and beautiful work! Keep putting in all of your effort to make your drawings look amazing! :>

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Drew this a while ago and it's still a favorite of mine.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140302_100330.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140302_100330.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 20

Fig

The Altruist
Oooh! Lugia! That is some nice artwork that you did there sis! Keep up the amazing work! You know what would be cool? If you made a Shadow Lugia! I love Gale of Darkness and Shadow Lugia art is always nice to see every once in a while! ^^

bunny

birb overlord
Your art is very cute, Cass! Your Pokemon ones are fantastic. The coloring on all of these is also really nice. Keep up the great work; I can't wait to see more!

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Very nice drawings! I wish I had that kind of skill! ; ~; Keep drawing and hone your craft like a fine Honedge! ^_^

(And how DARE this thread have one star! For shame! >:I)

Snow Queen

3DS art. Enjoi.

Attachments

• HNI_0054.JPG
    HNI_0054.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 10
  • HNI_0048.JPG
    HNI_0048.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 8
  • HNI_0049.JPG
    HNI_0049.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 7

Snow Queen

This drawing is okay. I haven't donw anything serious since last summer, so I'm rusty.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140414_221002.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140414_221002.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 13

Fig

The Altruist
This is amazing Cassy! I really love the detail (that I can visibly see as the picture is somewhat small) that you put into this nice drawing of yours! You should make more detailed drawings in the nearby future! It would also be really cool if you added coloring to it to make your drawings pop! All in all, I'm very proud of you sis! Keep up the great work! :yes:

Snow Queen

I drew this a few weeks ago. I meant to upload it but forgot to. The physical image is ruined, so this is what's left of it. It's a concept drawing of a character I was working on, which is why everything isn't there.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140510_154023.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140510_154023.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom