• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Does Anyone else Get Lost in Hyrule Field in Twilight Princess?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
try using the map!:facepalm:

Nicole

luke is my wife
It's really not that big, once you get used to it. Just use your wolf senses, and you should be able to find your way. What province are in?

Epona

Ordon Village
I got a bit lost the first time I played TP. It just takes some time to get used to the size of it, that's all. I just wish it weren't so empty.

Abbs

It seems pretty immense at first, but you'll eventually get used to it.

I remember the first time I played it around in 2006 it felt like Hyrule kept expanding, but you'll get to know it as well as the back of your hand. You'll also have teleportation and Epona later in the game, if you don't have them already, and that makes travel much quicker and convenient. Don't worry about remembering everything where it is now.

Djinn

and Tonic
I do not think I have ever gotten lost in the main area. Now the region on the way to Kakariko is plain enough to get turned around in easily. But most of the provinces have enough landmarks as to not have any trouble.

OoT field was open and empty for the most part. Sometimes I would loose my way when ignoring the map.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
If I was looking for a certain thing and I couldn't remember where it was, then I would get lost easily, but If you mean large landmarks, I never got lost that much.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
what? you can teleport as a human? did not know that.

Not in the beginning. Later in the game you can but you will see for yourself when. That's the fun part about playing.

Just take a good look at the screen and try to memorize how the map looks like. The yellow arrow is you at your current location. Also keep the red dots in mind. They will give away clues.

If you have a Map you shouldn't get lost. When I first explored, I had no idea where was where until I visited that place and if I got lost, I just look back at my map. The Map is very helpful, so I usually never got lost.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Heh... I remember when I first played TP. I went to Hyrule Field and I couldn't figure out the way I came in. So then, I went on some sort of stone bridge.

All you need to do is use a map. Or before you enter Hyrule Field, you can change into a wolf and teleport to the other side/where you need to go. I don't know if you just find a map in a treasure chest or whatever, because when I played TP, I was just traveling around Hyrule with Link, killing enemies, riding Epona etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom