• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Dodongo's Cavern Hidden Room!

Its my first day too. Wait, you beat me to the gamefaq post? I read this 30 minutes ago and was trying to decipher it then posted it. But whatever floats your boat, I am going to test this.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just found it hahaha. you don't need to be a kid ;) it's very easy. Go to Dodongo's Cavern and go back to the first place where you fought the lizards. Now walk all the way to the other door. You'll see a large rock in the middle. Stand in the middle platform straight in front of the lava. Now turn a bit left and jump left through the lava. you'll reach a very small platform with a recovery heart on it. Good luck :)

sv5hdg.jpg

To be more precise, my character grabbed onto something on the left of the lava waterfall and I found one heart container, but this is EVIDENCE of a new discovery! This corrosponds with Vaati's screenshot.

Oh, well I found gamefaqs. But anyway I think Zelda Dungeon should include this in the site walkthrough if they haven't discovered it. My picture was taken with a 3DS XL to enlarge to picture. But that is the biggest and clearest picture we have. We should film a youtube video of finding it. I might do it tomorrow if I get bored.

I meant to say heart, sorry I type so fast. But if I ever decide to make a rom of OoT I will be sure to place it in there.

Ok, but, SuperSwell, if you DO make a video, make sure to mention me! oh, and by the way, I found this in 2004 and the sites that have this platform mentioned are AFTER that, so......yeah.....you're welcome! oh, and send me a Link(you get what I mean) will ya? thanks

After 14 years of it being in the darkness as a secret, this knowledge has finally seen the light of day to more than a select few. I feel like taking that huge picture was a step forward, I feel proud.

Ok, but, SuperSwell, if you DO make a video, make sure to mention me! oh, and by the way, I found this in 2004 and the sites that have this platform mentioned are AFTER that, so......yeah.....you're welcome! oh, and send me a Link(you get what I mean) will ya? thanks

I sure will, just my 3DS is my main recording system. This is gonna be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom