• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Your Voice?

Simple question, do you like your voice? Personally, I hate my voice. I have a deep monotone voice. A lot of people look at me as if I'm some kind of weirdo. I try to put more emotion into my voice but then I sound like a dumb a**. So yeah, my voice sucks.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm very much the same; my voice is rather deep (people say I sound like a stoner) and I can't put much emotion into it because it sounds...the exact same as it did before. I try using higher pitches to convey emotion, and it works to some degree, but not quite as well as I'd like.

If I could have anyone's voice, it would be the Movie Trailer guy's voice. His is incredibly sexy! xD

octorok74

TETTAC
I like my voice. It's nothing special and people never comment on it, but I like it. I wouldn't want anyone else's voice either. Let me be me. Voice and all.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I hated my voice up until I was 14 because I thought it was going to stay squeaky and lame my entire life, although thank god mother nature kicked in around my 14th birthday and I got a much more manlier voice. I have loved it ever since and really love talking to people since I'm not ashamed of my voice anymore!!

:love:

I'm very much the same; my voice is rather deep (people say I sound like a stoner) and I can't put much emotion into it because it sounds...the exact same as it did before. I try using higher pitches to convey emotion, and it works to some degree, but not quite as well as I'd like.

I've watched your youtube vids and you sound completely normal, not such a deep voice to sound like a stoner? :S

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, it really depends, as I’m odd and have created several voices that I use whenever…heheh. Overall I rather like my main voice though, and based on the reception I have gotten the ones around here who have heard it seem to like it as well, it's good enough.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Yes I do I have an amazing and sexy voice and an irresistible accent. I love my voice <3

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
When I was 16 someone told me I looked 12 and sounded 20. I'm kinda really really loud just naturally and that kinda made my voice deeper than I would have liked as I grew up but hey, I got the range to squeak like a mouse and rawr like a bear so I'm happy.

Um, well... my voice isn't terrible. It's not deep but it's not too high pitched. I have been told that I'm monotone, but I just can't help it.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I hate my voice. I'm 17 years old, but everyone says I look, sound, & act like a 12 year old. Not only that, but people think I'm from Britain or Australia or something because for some strange reason, they think I have a European accent :dry: (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm not even sure if I went through puberty fully, but my voice is STILL high & unstable. I think if I had to listen to myself, I'd be annoyed & have a headache. Still, there are worse things that can happen to my voice

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I hate my voice with a passion. If my voice was a person, I would brutally murder them and throw them in a dumpster. No, honestly, I sound like an 80 year old stoner mixed with Madonna's catdog. It's bad, really bad.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hate my voice with a passion. If my voice was a person, I would brutally murder them and throw them in a dumpster. No, honestly, I sound like an 80 year old stoner mixed with Madonna's catdog. It's bad, really bad.
Can't be worse than mine!
[video=youtube;HnrS6hkvoSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnrS6hkvoSc[/video]

Seriously, my voice is terrible! D:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I like it well enough. I seem to have a strange calming effect on animals and small children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom