• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do Warning Points Expire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The First Noelle

Resident Miscreant
I know that on the last version of ZD points expired after nine months, but I didn't know if that was still true on this software. I got 6 points in September and was jut wondering if they'll go away eventually. Thanks.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yes it will after 9months you can see it on your own profile page where people can post messages theres a tab for warnings from staff

Dan

Although digitally they will expire here on ZD, they will never go away permanently, for example any future employer will be able to see your past infractions here on ZD, I've been turned away from quite a few jobs due to these infractions, any jobs relating to children is usually out of the question too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Although digitally they will expire here on ZD, they will never go away permanently, for example any future employer will be able to see your past infractions here on ZD, I've been turned away from quite a few jobs due to these infractions, any jobs relating to children is usually out of the question too.

I thought that was related to your dark passions and murderous past Dan

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Damn it. You know everything Dan. Actually I paid people to keep your points up :P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Think of your warning points as lottery tickets to promotion. The more you have the more likely you are to be made mod. Don't have any and you're never gonna win big.

Once they expire you're just a nobody.

I believe being a member of ZD alone will make any employer think twice about hiring you, points or not.

D

Deleted member 14134

They expire but it just acts as an incentive to go get more. The more points you get the easier it is to obtain more. I was worried about my points expiring too but I found getting newer ones is easy. You have nothing to worry about :)

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
They follow you until the end of time.

I believe being a member of ZD alone will make any employer think twice about hiring you, points or not.

"Mr. President, Iran has just declared war on the US, you must-"
"SHUT THE **** UP, THE ZD MATURE DISCUSSION NEEDS ME."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom