• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know...?

Night Owl

~Momentai
No I didn't know that.

Did you know that there is a special film on chicken eggs that prevents bacteria or viruses from entering it? Which is why you shouldn't clean eggs when you collect them unless they actually are dirty,

I didn't know that. *Insert shooting star here.*

Did you know that the roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear?? Any cup-shaped object placed over the ear produces the same effect.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I sort of knew that, except, I understood it as the air rushing over the lip of the object. I guess you learn something new.

Did you know that Kirby was white during His first game released in North America? I want to say that it was because they didn't know how people in the US would react to his true color of pink.

Oh, well, maybe I'm wrong.

Did you know Mario appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.

J

JohnLaurinaitis

Yes, I researched Mario a few times ma'am.

Did you know, that it took 10 years to make the song November Rain, as stated Tracii Guns(original guitarist of Guns N' Roses) that Axl Rose was talking about a song called November Rain, then there leaked a 1986 demo of it. Axl Rose knowing this was a masterpiece, he waited until he had the tools to bring full potential to this song.

That actually makes sense.

Did you know that Sonic the Hedgehog was created so that Sega would have a mascot to rival Nintendo's Mario?

J

JohnLaurinaitis

NOW OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING. THAT'S A LIE.

DID YOU KNOW, PEOPLE POWER.

J

JohnLaurinaitis

Did you know, People Power voted for red.

Did you know: Randy Orton's finisher is a copy of DDP's Diamond Cutter, BUT before DDP did the Diamond Cutter, I created it as the Ace Crusher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom