• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Demons

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
what would a demon look like>?? would they be able to blend with mortals??? ok yea im being weird....

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've always assumed a biblical type demon probably would be a spirit of some kind with no body, seeing as how a demon's goal is to possess someone and take over their body. So I guess a demon would just appear as a ghost maybe. I used to have a theory when I was younger that if limbo does not exist, then ghosts can't be souls of people that haven't passed on for some reason, so they must be demons instead.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Real demons being followers of Satan means they have no bodies temporally like they would in fantasy depictions. There are accounts of demon possession, like Legion possessing the man, then herd of swine, so yeah
Beyond that different religions could have different depictions of demons so it's hard to say

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
ghirahim-demon-lord.gif

Like this

Last edited:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Please keep this thread on topic, and ensure all posts contribute positively to the discussion. Also, a reminder that just posting an image as a reply is against the forum rules.

Any off topic posts from this point forward will be trashed.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Depends on what kind of demons you're talking about. Biblical demons? Demons in fantasy? Inner demons?
Fantasy demons do generally have different distinctive looks depending on what type of demons they are

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Please keep this thread on topic, and ensure all posts contribute positively to the discussion. Also, a reminder that just posting an image as a reply is against the forum rules.

Any off topic posts from this point forward will be trashed.
dont you think you're being a bit too harsh considering this is the general chitchat forum, and on its most informal subforum?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
dont you think you're being a bit too harsh considering this is the general chitchat forum, and on its most informal subforum?
You’re right. That last sentence is probably a bit much for this particular forum, as a certain degree of tangents are given leeway, so disregard it. I jumped in since the thread looked like it was heading in a derailing direction with the Zuckerberg comments really early on in the thread. And often when a thread is derailed early, no more discussion happens for OP’s topic. Posts will not be trashed unless excessive off topic tangents happen. Apologies everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom