• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
4. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I've been o.o!! 5

Kybyrian

mandym287 said:
Where does it say that? They do not have any mod power. When this thread first came up, there was no "rules" for it; it just said "count by ones until a mod posts, then start over". So if there are now, that's too bad. It's too late. Like, several months too late.

It's been there since the beginning. Josh has full moderation power over the entire forum as a Webmaster, btw. Essentially he is an administrator with a different banner. He has more moderation power than I do.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
12. he was just trying to make something clear. I don't think he meant to stop us. So I guess we don't start over. And if you were counting properly you would have known that we were on 11 and not 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom