• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Could Breath of the Wild Link have died or just have been put to sleep for 100 years?

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
I think the whole thing is one big conspiracy and Link is being brainwashed into forgetfulness by the Sheikah. Why are the guardians programmed to wake up from their sleep to kill him when he gets close? :/ Something oddly fishy is going on. Like how the old man obviously sees you walk out of the cave but doesn't even ask you why you were in there. Instantly he tests you to see if you are some hero. Why!?

Tibari

Rinkuji
The old man knows about the shrines, Calamity Ganon, resurrection Tower, he was waiting for Link's awakening, he isn't an average old man.

I was just going to say, "sleeping" could be a figure of speech. We sometimes say "that person is sleeping" or "they are at rest" when a person is actually dead. Maybe Aonuma is trying to be vague.

MAYBE we'll find out how Link keeps reappearing through time. There always seems to be a Link when Hyrule needs him. Do the gods just have the hero's spirit in a vat, and when they need to, pull a lever and make a new Link? I think it's evangelion where one of the characters dies and nobody notices because she's a clone and they basically have 100's of copies of her on standby, so if she goes down she can be replaced.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I was just going to say, "sleeping" could be a figure of speech. We sometimes say "that person is sleeping" or "they are at rest" when a person is actually dead. Maybe Aonuma is trying to be vague.

MAYBE we'll find out how Link keeps reappearing through time. There always seems to be a Link when Hyrule needs him. Do the gods just have the hero's spirit in a vat, and when they need to, pull a lever and make a new Link? I think it's evangelion where one of the characters dies and nobody notices because she's a clone and they basically have 100's of copies of her on standby, so if she goes down she can be replaced.

Aside from Demise cursing peoples souls causing a never ending feud between lifetimes, i believe one of the zelda games actually stated that when evil stuck Hyrule a hero would arise, to be honest i'd say "hero's Spirit" would be just a euphemism for the fact a new hero does arise.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I have watched gameplay videos from my favorite YouTubers. Also watched/listened to their theories. One of them caught my eye, and got me thinking. I just want to know your thoughts on it. Could Breath of the Wild Link have died or just have been put to sleep for 100 years?

Why I ask? Well, it's not unheard of to have Link dy on a quest. It's also not unheard of for someone to sleep 100 years. It happened from 100 years before Link's Awaking to the end of it. Then Hylia/Skyward Sword Zelda was in an amber thingy for how long? Also Link wakes in a place called the Chamber of Resurrection.

There is so many theories about Link being dead, specifically Majora's Mask and Breath of the Wild. I think Link died in past games but was resurrected as a badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom