• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but after that all the water realeses and causes a flood flood which later becomes the great sea.

I wish, I can Haz Cheezeburger?

Granted but as soon as you go to take a bite it comes to life and kicks your can all over the place and eats YOU instead.

I wish I could kill the guy who's "bright idea" it was to make Zelda games for the CD-i slowly and painfully, then kill all those who went along with it slowly and painfully and become the Hero of CD-i.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then one night, as you are playing at your house, a wight shows up and scares you to death from outside the window and you have a heart attack and die.

I wish that all members that have joined this forum were active.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but they throw the bombs back at you!

I wish that I could complete Twilight Princess faster!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but then you fly into an angry Yoshi coming the other way, who pulls them off and you plummet to your doom...

I wish for a HUGE packet of Haribo, but they aren't bad and can't do anything to me!

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Granted but then you have to spend the rest of your live watching shows with Thomas Gottschalk (an über-annoying German TV host who's been advertising Haribo here for ages - he's in the Guiness book for that!)

I wish I could do a complete playthrough of AoL without taking a single hit.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but then in all the other games you play you are constantly being attacked and can never win...

I wish that there were 5 days for weekends and 2 days of school!

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Granted but then you'll need 2.5x the time in order to reach the same degree ;)

I wish a day had 26 hours, because it'd fit my natural sleeping rhythm much better.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Gramted but then you have to go to college for those extra hours instead!

I wish I could brake something badly without getting in trouble!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but you unleashed the Ultimate Evil, An angry woman who nags you all the time. :P

I wish people can play More MMORPGs or MMOs, Like Ragnorok, AQWorlds, and others :P

Granted but now you can't play home games like Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, or Ocarina of Time and realize how shallow those MMORPGs are.

I wish I could become a Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom