• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Granted, but you only get it within the confines of an odd little resturant I've seen at the roadside that *advertised* "Open 25 Hours." You have your 25 hours, but you are confined to the interior of this resturant for eternity because you have effectively screwed the spacetime continum and have placed yourself outside of Time.

I wish I could go on a magical adventure and save people.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You do, but then there is a fight and all hell breaks loose and the magical adventure comes to an end, oh, and people are the ones who actually save you.

I wish my connection did not act funny as it is atm.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but you have to share half of it with me.

I wish I had a full pizza for me, just for me, and no one else. And no sharing.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted, but then you get vegetable withdraw and become seriously ill!

I wish I had a lifetime supply of oreos!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then you run out of milk and decide that oreos without milk do not taste that good and so you give them away.

I wish I could become a Dragir in real life and change the world to good.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted, but then the President and all the people get mad at you because you aren't supposed to change the world without their permission!

I wish my RP character was real and awesome!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then she starts to hate the real world and decides to go back to the RP, leaving you crying like a little baby who's just crapped him/herself.

I wish every day of my life would last a year's time.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
again?

fine granted, but this extra hour, along with another 12 that were already there, are spent picking up litter on the side of the road, because you were arrested for changing space time continuom, and got communtiy service for life.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Since you didn't wish for anything, that means you wished for nothing, so I grant you that wish... *Nothing Happens* Sadly, After nothing happens, your house falls down.

I wish the sky was purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom