• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
(For the nerf gun.) Granted, but your friends steal it and attack you with it.

(For the aiming) Granted, however you dont have anything to aim with, and everything you could possibly aim with has vanished off the face of the earth - which is a planet you have been exiled to for life.

I wish I was in the mountains admiring the oneness of nature right now.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
(For the nerf gun.) Granted, but your friends steal it and attack you with it.

(For the aiming) Granted, however you dont have anything to aim with, and everything you could possibly aim with has vanished off the face of the earth - which is a planet you have been exiled to for life.

I wish I was in the mountains admiring the oneness of nature right now.

Granted but then an earthquake happens, a hole opens under you, you fall down and get trapped in a dungeon, then you explore it and find a crystal, and you have to find three other people because it told you to, then you get an airship and crash before you can do anything, then the world dies.

I wish I could break and endless supply of pots to satisfy my hunger for destruction of porcelean.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but then you slice open your foot on the shards of porcelean lying on the floor.
I wish for something that can't be corrupted!!!

Granted, but then I come to your house, eat your cake, drink your soda, smash your keyboard, log on to your account and make tons of spammy, flamy, sweary posts, you get permabanned, and then I kill your games.

I wish I was a hylian.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
granted, but pluto randomly crashes into the ocean, so the entire earths water supply freezes, and after many years, the sun melts the ice and earth is flooded in 567 feet of water

i wish i had another wish, because i just wasted the crap out of this one!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
granted, but pluto randomly crashes into the ocean, so the entire earths water supply freezes, and after many years, the sun melts the ice and earth is flooded in 567 feet of water

i wish i had another wish, because i just wasted the crap out of this one!

Granted but a paradox happens the Universe blows up and you're left in a void of nothingness.

I wish I had a license to kill and a mideval knight quality sword to kill with.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
granted, but you get shot by james bond after your 100 kill streak.

i wish i never had to sleep, eat, drink, breath or commit to any other bodily functions

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Granted, but then you punch your true love with your new strength and they lose their head.

I wish I could us a shield with my biggoron sword.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, now you fail at every single descision you make outside of RPGs.

I wish I had 25 hours in my day, instead of 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom