• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but now you make the game suck and get banned for copying( im not sure who I just remmeber it)

I wish that I could stop having strange dreams of the future

Granted, but now you have even stranger dreams from the past and you get sucked into a mideval battle where you get impaled by a flying swordfish.

I wish I could become a part of the Zelda team to help develop the storylines of the games.

Starchain1

A star
WHAT YOU SAID FOR MINE WAS AWSOME

Granted but the Zelda makers make a bad game (Like it would ever happen)and sells to xbox( like that would ever happen to LOL)

I wish for a magic backpack that was endless in space

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted but you could only store angry mexicans that have blue hair and want you to be their muppet.And they also feed you Miley Cyrus every day.

I wish for a cheeseburger that will destroy Mcdonalds.

Starchain1

A star
Granted but you could only store angry mexicans that have blue hair and want you to be their muppet.And they also feed you Miley Cyrus every day.

I wish for a cheeseburger that will destroy Mcdonalds.

hehehe who stores mexiacans in a back pack!!!

Alright GRANTED but it turns out you like MC Donalds later on and get squashed by the monstor hamburger

I wish I could see in the dark and light

Granted, but being able to see in shadows at night makes you paranoid and you forever think we're out to get you...But that's not all paranoia.

I Wish to be able to hunt down mases and kill him so I can steal the site..and he doesn't ocme back to kill me, and neither does anybody else, and I can get in becuase He has fingerprint access, which he probably really doesn't, so I can use his corpse's fingers....

CZG

Granted, but without Mases, the site falls into decline. You are left with a dead website and a dead body up your attic.

I wish I hadn't lost my blue-haired, angry, muppety Mexicans...

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Granted but NOW you are losing an unending war between the British and the Disney franchise. This is due to the blue-haired, angry Muppety Mexicans who Stole the british accent and sold it to Disney for a small gig and some Big profit.

I wish fi have the eternal sword of beauty where one slice from it can turn a ugly old woman into a beautiful princess with blue kind eyes.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
you got it but unfortunately you look so amazing that everyone hates you and forms an army against you!

i wish a certain type of spreadable chocolate stuff didnt have my name in it!!!

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
Granted but now the spreadable chocolate company closes coz of rubbish new name that they made. they blame you and hunt you down...

I wish for control over fire and electricity..

Hazel

A Frog
Ok, but then it inhabits your body and you go swimming and then : 1. you have no fire left to control, only steam, and that's no good to anyone,
2. you get electrocuted. Water and Electricity, no good mix.
Any way, you die.

My wish is that my brother will stop stealing my nitendo DS and my Zelda games while I'm playing the Cello, and getting me killed at an important moment or when I haven't saved

Granted, but he starts breaking your cello instead. I Wish....ummm......I wish for something to say other than um...

Tom

Granted, but then you start posting such long posts that the moderators decide to ban you for good.
I wish for an Apple computer.

Hazel

A Frog
OK, Granted, but then your computer breaks down, this site is unavailable on your new apple, and then realize you prefer Windows and then you feel really miserable.

I wish I could fly.

Last edited:
Granted, but I fly a JUMBO JET into you at high speed, killing you upon impact with the windscreen. Take that for stealing my wish!

I Wish I could fly at super speed, so I couldn't be hit with anything or run out of flight.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Granted but you touched the sky so much, it lead you through space, the you go back to earth crash, and landed on your dad's car. Then you try again, you tried to Soar instead, but you soared through an open door in the Glue Factory and then you got processed into glue, and bought and used by Me in my PokeFigurine collection.

I wish i can....DO the Dumbo Mambo in cambo(my short term for Cambodia), while eating Humble, Jumbled Gambo(a chewing gum only in the Phillipines, available in Madarin or Pineapple) and talking to Nambo and rocko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom