• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Granted, But they lose money, crash, and all their ocmputers wih internet break.

I Wish I had taht Zelda Ocarina I'm saving up for NOW, in one peice, that plays well, that I can play, that makes me immune to damage and sickness. Try and corrupt that, suckers! :P

G

GerudoRose

Granted, But they lose money, crash, and all their ocmputers wih internet break.

I Wish I had taht Zelda Ocarina I'm saving up for NOW, in one peice, that plays well, that I can play, that makes me immune to damage and sickness. Try and corrupt that, suckers! :P

Granted, but now Princess Zelda wants it back in order to send you seven years in the past to reclaim your childhood.

I wish there were no more wars and love rules over the world!

Granted, but it becomes a dictator and makes everybofdy it's slaves.

I wish for a hammer to smack my brother with.

Tom

Granted, but then your mother gets so mad at you that she decides to take all your video-games away from you, and from now on LoZ's not a part of your life anymore (she took your computer too, to prevent you from using emulators and stuff. Yes, she's an evil mastermind :D).

I wish my DS Lite could arrive tomorrow morning.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Granted,but when you get it you will notice that its screen got cracked and you have to send it back

As for my wish I wish there was no more murders in the world

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Granted but Death will choose your next life, which could range from an ant to a Armadillo in a circus doing some sort of juggling act while carrying a ball twice it's own weight in the middle of september in Kansas.

I wish the Powers of Nature are mine to Control~!~

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then, while making the ground shake, you accidentally make a huge tree fall and it falls right on top of you and that is that.

I wish I reach 1000 points in my gamertag before the end of this month.

Tom

Granted. After that you realize how useless that is and that what you've been waiting for wasn't what you expected.

I wish the next Zelda title rumors about changing (almost completely) its gameplay weren't true, and that we could have great games such as Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time once again.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but you wont get any easter eggs!!!

i wish the only flavour of crisps was salt and vinegar!!!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Granted. But suddenly , while you are away from your computer, a member of your family comes and types horrible things about other members, causing you to be banned from the site permenantly. Afterwhich, your computer explodes.

I wish for a cookie!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I figure I should give this a shot.

You get your cookie, but as it turns out, it is a Petman Revenge Cookie (for those who remember from the early days of the S:cool:. (Petman Revenge Cookie = poisonous mushrooms sprinkled with glowing nuclear fallout)

Now, I wish that I can preorder Soul Silver and get it with no damages to my DS, the game, the figurine it comes with, the charger, the outlet my charger plugs into, my house, the power cables, and the power plant. Beat that. :P

arkvoodle

Diabolical
(I remember that cookie! it was yummy! XP)

Granted. You get the game, and right as you are about to play it, I appear out of the nothingness and eat it. (Yum! Souls!)

I wish that I could brainwash people into being my slaves. >=)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I figure I should give this a shot.

You get your cookie, but as it turns out, it is a Petman Revenge Cookie (for those who remember from the early days of the S:cool:. (Petman Revenge Cookie = poisonous mushrooms sprinkled with glowing nuclear fallout)

Now, I wish that I can preorder Soul Silver and get it with no damages to my DS, the game, the figurine it comes with, the charger, the outlet my charger plugs into, my house, the power cables, and the power plant. Beat that. :P

Granted but you get so excited you spin around with it in your hands then hold in in the air and then the Axem Rangers steal it (look here if you're confused) and destroy it along with you with their Breaker Beam.

I wish I had insane jumping skills like Mario and Luigi.

[Homer Simpson style]'DOH! NINJA'D

XD Okay Arky time to cover your wish! Heh heh heh! Granted but then a resistance group comes in and fights you until you die and all your slaves go back to being who they previously were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom