• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted. but i misstook it fro a lolazer, which in order to use you must amputate your arm to attach it. also you cant use pain killers

i wish, again since it never got answered, the pillsbury dough boy and tingle to fight to the death. but they wouldnt settle their differences and team up agenst me

Scythe-of-Chaos

granted, but he dies and his smell is so bad it makes people throw up on contact, btw he's in your back yard

i wish people would stop cutting me out of my wishes!

Scythe-of-Chaos

granted, but the will explode with the least bit of being startled...and air contact

i wish that the master sword would be in zelda wii, but its isnt the strongest and its not the weakist

Scythe-of-Chaos

granted, but you cant eat it, look at it, smell it, or touch it without getting an allergic reaction (and it cant be used aganst vampires)

i wish that there were no poe collectin and golden bug collecting in zelda wii (im fine with a few golden bugs/poes)

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but there aren't enough side-quests so the number of heart containers dropped. I wish the anniversery of my birthday was tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom