• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
you didnt make a wish! so i wish for you! i wish

that i had another wish so i could wish for another wish that allowed me to wish for the wish of a wishing well.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Granted. But the wish that you wished wished for another wish whiched wished for wishing on a wishing well was wishing forever. You wished for it to stop but wishing a wish did not work so you commited suicide! :D

I wish I was Link and I defeated Ganondorf from evil.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
that wording makes no sense to me... i just- how do you defeat someone from evil? whatever, like in WW, a fell wind blows and he rises again, the he teams up with shadow link, bellum, malladus, majora and vatti to completly take over the world.

i wish the girl in the ZW pic was not the incarnation/spirit of the master sword.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
She turns out to be the spiritual embodiment of the Master Sword.

I this new Zelda Wii would take forever to be released.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Granted, but they didn't understand what "I this" means so they decided not to release it at all.

I wish that my wish wouldn't be a wish that would wish me to corrupt the wish that wished mine to be wished as a corrupted wish, therefore wishing my wish into the realm of wishes that were wished to be wished to be corrupted wishes.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but they didn't know what you ment by that, so they wind up giving u a fine of $1,000,000,000. I wish that I had a pet monkey.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but you find a place that has absolutely no views whatsoever. I wish i could see a hilarious fight between Link and Fox.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but you become so enveloped within your fan fic that you begin to think that it's reality and are incarcerated in an asylum.

Crap, forgot a wish. Ummm...... I wish Metroid Prime 2 wasn't so friggin difficult.

Crap again. I've been ninja'd.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
jmonkey- granted, but it is between two noobs on ssbb
pjdep- granted, it has no difficulty, because it no longer exists

i wish i could atain hylian knight status... hey! this is my 40th post today!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but they replace the limit with a 1000 character limit and replaces your sword with cheese.

I wish the Banjo-Kazooie series was on Virtual Console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom