• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

confusing game controls....

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
hi its me the confusing one!!
doing Assassins Creed and the Witcher 3 and i keep pressing the wrong buttons!!! anyone else do this!?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
BotW's sword being on the Y button is actually manageable when you get used to it, but that's the thing, it's rough to get used to it.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
My friend does it whenever he comes over to play switch because he's an Xbox guy

I'm a pro though, I can adjust to new controls on the fly, although sometimes I'll set my own to make sure the right button is the jump/roll/action button

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
You know what's tough is having all of the consoles and switching between them for different games, trying to get your fingers adjusted to where the buttons are.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Also, I cannot comprehend how people can play Minecraft with a controller. If that's all you've ever known, I guess I see it, but wow are you missing out if that's the case.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Also, I cannot comprehend how people can play Minecraft with a controller. If that's all you've ever known, I guess I see it, but wow are you missing out if that's the case.
I started on a PC but playing Minecraft with my son on 360 has been fun. It's for sure the inferior way to play but I'm not missing out on family game time!

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Yeah but your ZR and ZL buttons do what the clickers on the mouse do regularly, so it's really just a me thing cuz I'm used to the original, but I played Minecraft on a Switch recently and it was confuse
Using bumpers for right and left hands is arguably the most intuitive control scheme in modern gaming. It also leaves your thumbs free to move or look around while making actions with what ever you're holding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom