• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in allot of games but I’ll try and do this.
Probably won’t put in as much effort but we’ll see.

So Chevywolf, what don’t you like about my slot?
Also want to give me the catch up? Cause I ain’t reading all of this.

scumlean
I think I already mentioned before but my guess was Dark Boo + SMS team.

What about my Slot and Moe?
Do we share any relation to be a scum team?
What caught your eye that made you believe the most probably scum team is my slot and SMS?
Was it something my slot said?
Was it something SMS said?
Was it some kind of defending?
Was it some kind of assumed pre play?

elaborate please so I can have more of an idea of how your feeling right now.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What about my Slot and Moe?
Do we share any relation to be a scum team?
I kinda want @A Link In Time’s answer about -Lo before putting time thinking about Moe. A simple confirmation that this could be last Day Phase would prove his claim and is a mechanical confirmation of his alignment.
Slightly annoyed about how he just lied about using his claimed Vigi shot last night, but based on my meta on him he’s genuinely trying to solve the game and I can’t easily see him just claiming D1 as scum; because of it I have a townread of him atm.

And since I’m townreading him I don’t think he’s scum with you, so not sure why exactly you asked about this specific pairing. Interesting though.

What caught your eye that made you believe the most probably scum team is my slot and SMS?
I feel like Rubik was on the right track with the 1 newbie and 1 veteran theory because of how the game has been progressing, so Dark Boo and SMS makes a lot of sense to me.

Your slot has been pinging me the whole game due to behavior like CWACing and flipflopping. I particularly do not like how it also tried to bait information at D1 (when they clearly showed to be aware this is usually negative for town) while trying to push a theory that was clearly wrong.

SMS is kind of a pain for me to read, I always end up scumreading him because I usually have trouble figuring out his alignment. In this game I don’t like how sudden some of his voting decisions were and they feel incoherent and opportunistic.

It’s less of a pairing you due to your interactions with each other and more like individual scumleans coming together as a possible team. I’ll quote some stuff from you both that pinged me later when I get to the PC.

I do not think there was pre-play involved and I feel like scum has been vastly winging it throughout the game.

On a side note, in case Kirino is scum, I actually feel like he can’t be paired as scum with Dark Boo due to their interactions kinda poking each other pretty hard D1 (distancing is super tricky and I don’t think a noob Dark Boo would be able to pull it to seem that genuine) and, funny enough, because of the pronouns Dark Boo has been using with Kirino (I’m assuming that if they were in a scum chat of sorts Kirino would’ve corrected him to use male pronouns).

Because of this I kinda stand my ground and believe Dark Boo is one of the best lynches today since it could give pretty good information depending on his flip.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
thoughts on SMS apparently having no written opinion of you?
That’s always a red flag, yea, he was already my scumlean so doesn’t make much of a difference to me lol
but honestly I feel like he doesn’t even read what I write in like 80% of the games I play with him yeet

I wasn’t a major discussion point so I getting not really having an opinion on me, but in one of his latest posts he kinda dropped outta nowhere I’m not in his PoE so that was kinda ???

I've already decided what I'm going to do and it's better to not say what :p
Aight, sounds good, prolly for the best.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I think I've decided it's best to holster any additional PR claims (though the lack of discussion around it makes me want to seriously consider if I'm the only one) and just hope we snipe a wolf today, I think that's reasonable

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
pr line was more of a passing thought, since I'm pretty stream of consciousness
I was going to just coast and use my shot but this game is doomed to die if I don't drag it by its heels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom