• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas presents?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
My copies of the manga I bought with Christmas gift card money has arrived. Dog approved.
yEtZu2P.jpg

Got the Super Mario RPG remake and a new mint green office chair for my home office :)
The remake is perfect for newcomers, but it doesn't capture the same feel of the SNES era in my opinion. The remake makes a lot of the secrets trivial. In the SNES era, every RPG was filled to the brim with content, and you are never told anything about it,. They just pop everything great story, and let that you explore and find everything yourself with no help. I feel that's why I never can find enjoyment in games nowadays with any genre. However, That's not to say the remake is bad in anyway. It has its charms, and it's a great way to play the game if you have no way of playing the original. Both versions are hella fun. But I will always prefer the original's difficulty of finding every secret. So have fun and enjoy your presents!

For my Christmas presents the biggest and most notable one I got was a telescope, but I also got a replacement pajama pants since my old ones that I really loved got caught on a doorknob and ripped with a huge hole, I also got a phone case and stand for my new phone as well as an Amazon gift card.

And sigh a Nintendo eShop gift card, My dad always gives me one for Christmas. It's kind of boring at this point.

I also got this cool rock my sister polished for me. I would show a picture, but I always have trouble with images being too large on the site.

Last edited:
An necklace with a picture of my cat in it. It was so sweet of my friend to give me such a heartfelt remembrance

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
For presents I got myself, the most notable was my steam deck oled. I also got some clothes.

For presents I received, it was some new pajamas and a wallet. I feel bad about the wallet though; I just got a Zelda one a few months ago and I'm not replacing it. Plus it's bigger than the one I received and I need that space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom