• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
minish why did you roll scum

images

Why didn't you roll it with me?

Guess to determine which one has to fight I have to follow the narrator's want to destroy something beautiful. And a'lana's pfp looks the cutest. Sooo...
Alright so I checked all the FT I could find (which just seems to be the OP of the game thread) and did not find anything suggesting the narrator wanted a fight between Mongoose and a'lana to occur. Nor do I see anything suggesting to "destroy something beautiful". I might just be blind could you point this out to me?

I like how you intentionally ignored my statement about you.

And by like I mean not at all.
It's a bit hard for someone to towncase themselves off a jokepost made when the thread was full of jokeposts? I don't see Goose having ignored anything you said except the "I prefer fight clubs" comment which seemed like a joke.
Oh wait you're talking about Ex here. Yeah I guess I can see how you might see it as being a bit eyebrow raising but given your case on him is just "because he always is" as far as I can tell I don't see it as particularly concerning because there's not that much to respond to.
That said his case on Minish seems entirely lacking in substance, which is a little more concerning to me.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Who wants to come for tea?

Maybe Minish? Numbers?

gun-girl.gif

As always I'm ready for some. *sits down with a glass of tea near the body*

Vote: KoD
Thought about this some and I'm not a fan of you trying to go for two cases that seem to be solely based on "this person has been scum before, thus they are scum again". I get it's early game and trying to pressure people is beneficial, but trying to pressure people using a case that literally does not seem to connect to this game at all does not seem like it'll be effective in doing so which kinda removes any towniness that I could've seen from those "cases".

Princess Abigail

*stares at body* when did this get here?

Looks like KoD is being KoD again and thus is getting pushed for being KoD imagine my shock.

anime-cute.gif

Y'all are ruining my tea time.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

KoD is being KoD again

KoD is being KoD again
If you think KoD's just being KoD again why vote him? Wouldn't that be at worst NAI in your mind? Which means from that perspective it'd not voteworthy?

Looks like KoD is being KoD again and thus is getting pushed for being KoD imagine my shock.
I understand KoD's a weird player but in my limited experiences he doesn't usually seem to go after people for literally nothing. The things he goes after people can seem a bit odd especially early in the game, but from what I've seen the tend to actually be things that are related to the game. Going after someone for being scum in the past, or rather multiple someones, doesn't feel like it is, and the lack of actual pressure I feel the noncase creates prevents me from seeing it as an attempt to gauge reactions.

Princess Abigail

*pokes body*

highschool-dxd-anime.gif

Is this person okay? Probably too much tea... but you can never have too much tea can you?

*sips tea*

mushoku-tensei-anime.gif

I'll be honest, I'd be more concerned if KoD wasn't pushing Ex or Minish at the very least. Even if for very silly reasons. I suspect that his play will change as things heat up.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If you think KoD's just being KoD again why vote him? Wouldn't that be at worst NAI in your mind? Which means from that perspective it'd not voteworthy?

I understand KoD's a weird player but in my limited experiences he doesn't usually seem to go after people for literally nothing. The things he goes after people can seem a bit odd especially early in the game, but from what I've seen the tend to actually be things that are related to the game. Going after someone for being scum in the past, or rather multiple someones, doesn't feel like it is, and the lack of actual pressure I feel the noncase creates prevents me from seeing it as an attempt to gauge reactions.

its a policy vote

alsomafia is going to have to trust me on this one but i think it'll be good if one of you claims here

alsomafia is going to have to trust me on this one but i think it'll be good if one of you claims here
...Do you honestly expect that to work. "Hi scum please claim it's a good idea". Like. What scum is going to buy into that in the slightest.

a policy vote
I know I've seen you speak in favor of policy investing KoD but not a policy lynch or vote that I can recall. I guess it's not too much of a stretch to expect based on that but I feel like if you think KoD is NAI it'd make more sense to find someone actually scummy to vote instead.

I'll be honest, I'd be more concerned if KoD wasn't pushing Ex or Minish at the very least. Even if for very silly reasons.
Why?

Princess Abigail

*notices the guts hanging out of the body*

*stares at body while talking to DawningWinds and eating a cookie*

anime-eating.gif

Why? Because that's what KoD does. How does any of this benefit scum KoD? I can see numerous worlds where a town KoD runs this opening and about 3 approximately where a scum KoD does.

*pushes guts around with a stick*

Person? I think you should take your outsides and put them back inside.

I'd really like it if we could have some tea now without all this nonsense.

Ragnarokio

...Do you honestly expect that to work. "Hi scum please claim it's a good idea". Like. What scum is going to buy into that in the slightest.

I know I've seen you speak in favor of policy investing KoD but not a policy lynch or vote that I can recall. I guess it's not too much of a stretch to expect based on that but I feel like if you think KoD is NAI it'd make more sense to find someone actually scummy to vote instead.

Why?
we got them

vote: dw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom