• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S - M A F I A-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm NOT the SK Morbid. Notice that there is only one kill yesterday So either SMS was the SK/vig or that guy is lying in a low profile today probably because he's confused which of us is the last scum.

If Funnier6 was scum then Morbid is scum. And if SMS wasn't the SK then Moe/Rubik might be and I repeat I'm not the SK.
There are a lot of reasons there could have been only one death last night. Overlapping NKs (either by coincidence or redirection), roleblocking, and protective rolls (both hard and soft) could have caused this situation.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Here's the problem- the drillsmith
If giri is the drillsmith we have no way to win
With 2 townies 1 sk 1 wolf, if we lynch the sk the wolf kills a townie and wins
If we lynch the wolf the sk does the same
if we lynch a townie is the best bet of winning
The wolf loses if they don't nightkill the sk, but then they lose if the sk kills them
They could kill each other and town could randomly win

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Here's the problem- the drillsmith
If giri is the drillsmith we have no way to win
With 2 townies 1 sk 1 wolf, if we lynch the sk the wolf kills a townie and wins
If we lynch the wolf the sk does the same
if we lynch a townie is the best bet of winning
The wolf loses if they don't nightkill the sk, but then they lose if the sk kills them
They could kill each other and town could randomly win
That's assuming we still have 2 threats alive, which there's no tangible evidence of.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm NOT the SK Morbid. Notice that there is only one kill yesterday So either SMS was the SK/vig or that guy is lying in a low profile today probably because he's confused which of us is the last scum.

If Funnier6 was scum then Morbid is scum. And if SMS wasn't the SK then Moe/Rubik might be and I repeat I'm not the SK.

Like Rubik said, there can be explanations for the lack of a second kill. But I also said you could be another killing role, aka mafia. Either way you're probably not town. Why would you think funnier was mafia and SMS was SK? Instead of SMS being mafia?

So if Rubik was town I feel like he would have announced what he did to me, considering what it is and what it means

Can you not say what Rubik did, considering he can't claim?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Wait a second, I finally figured out a soft.

The role funnier thought I had d1 that he had yesterday that was 3/10 not town (but hoping for lower) must had been the Buck and he must have passed it to Moe.

LOL

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm a little hesitant because I don't know exactly what we're looking at in terms of mafia/sk. And I personally don't want to go into another night phase with 2 killing roles. But if you know that'll be game over I'm down with it.
If you're survivor, we can almost certainly end it today.

Vote: Moe

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
it's a bamboozle, I think
what are the rules on roleclaiming here again? Rubik obviously knows what I am, and knows that lynching me doesn't affect the status quo- if lynching me ends the game, then the game should have been over already.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
it's a bamboozle, I think
what are the rules on roleclaiming here again? Rubik obviously knows what I am, and knows that lynching me doesn't affect the status quo- if lynching me ends the game, then the game should have been over already.
The buck is the only thing preventing the game from ending unless minish was lying about being survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom