• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I initially tossed it to Rag in hopes of getting it back after a toss or two and then letting the timer run down before giving it to OG assuming his role has/had something to do with the time warps.
why me?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
That Being Said
First Vote Count for Day One For Like The 8th Time
The Concept of Day One (1):Mint
Killjoy(1):Rag
Jamie(1):HHH
Not Voting: DW,Jamie,Lain,Lissi,Minish,Numbers

day ends April 20th at 8pm EST

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if you wanted OG to blow up, why not simply wait until the end of the timer and then give it to OG? why would you gamble on sending it to me first, and risk me or someone else dying instead of OG?

Ragnarokio

sorry if you're telling the truth, but i don't believe you. If you wanted OG to die i feel the much more intuitive solution would have been to simply throw the grenade at him, and its difficult to believe that you would think something like "i want og to die, so i'll throw the bomb to rag who i hope will either throw it to OG, or throw it to someone who will throw it to OG" before that.

you were recently scum in a game where i was town and elected to kill me night 1. That you're apparently gunning for me again makes me suspicious of you. That you're seemingly lying about your motivations for trying to kill me compounds that. It also pings me that you're describing me as a town read when i had done basically nothing of substance on day 1. Finally, you describing yourself as having unsavory intent feels like a slip to me.

Can we hold off with killing me on day whatever of D1? If it goes on to D2 then the grenade helped out right? If not, I'll admit that I had some unsavory intent. Deal?

It also pings me that you're describing me as a town read when i had done basically nothing of substance on day 1
It's still technically D1 so, you're more recent stuff on D1 has me leaning towards a town read.

If you wanted OG to die i feel the much more intuitive solution would have been to simply throw the grenade at him
then what of the possibility of him tossing it to you or someone else?

you were recently scum in a game where i was town and elected to kill me night 1. That you're apparently gunning for me again makes me suspicious of you. That you're seemingly lying about your motivations for trying to kill me compounds that.
Had that been my intent, I could've easily given the grenade to someone in hopes of getting it back just to hold it down to the last 5 seconds and then give it to you. As for the N1 kill, Numbers was the one I was gonna get. I got outvoted 2 - 1 in favor of you

then what of the possibility of him tossing it to you or someone else?
That's what the cooking is for. If the timer doesn't reset as you say, a properly cooked grenade won't have time to be passed off. However if the timer does reset and you know it, there's no reason to hold it after the pin is pulled.

Conversely, since night posts are allowed, you could have been completely transparent with your purchase and intentions for the grenade but instead got caught by your balance.

That's what the cooking is for. If the timer doesn't reset as you say, a properly cooked grenade won't have time to be passed off. However if the timer does reset and you know it, there's no reason to hold it after the pin is pulled.
I was told that the grenade had 30 minutes before it blew up. From your logic that the timer resets every time it gets tossed around like a hot potato, Jamie is lying about having 12 minutes before passing it on.

Conversely, since night posts are allowed, you could have been completely transparent with your purchase and intentions for the grenade but instead got caught by your balance.
I was transparent because if it came back to me, I would've, at the time, most def tossed it to you after tampering with it. Which would've looked even worse on me.

I was told that the grenade had 30 minutes before it blew up. From your logic that the timer resets every time it gets tossed around like a hot potato, Jamie is lying about having 12 minutes before passing it on.

I was transparent because if it came back to me, I would've, at the time, most def tossed it to you after tampering with it. Which would've looked even worse on me.
Could be. Of course we gotta ask why then. Why do you think Jamie would lie about such a thing?

Funny, you said earlier you intended to throw it to OG if it came back to you. Now you're saying you would have thrown it to me while also saying you are being transparent about it. Hmph. :suspicious:

Could be. Of course we gotta ask why then. Why do you think Jamie would lie about such a thing?
Most likely scenario is to make me look sus? Other than that, I dunno.

Funny, you said earlier you intended to throw it to OG if it came back to you. Now you're saying you would have thrown it to me while also saying you are being transparent about it. Hmph. :suspicious:
When I initially saw the grenade, before the game started, yes, I thought "This'd be a nice gift for Numbers". It was during somewhere between the first time warp and N1 OP became the main thought point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom