• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
:eek:
THAT IS WHAT ALL THE SCUM SAY!

Yiga, confirmed scum.
latest

atmey-monocle(c).gif

Ah cha cha.
What you're saying right now is ALSO what scum would say. Ever thought about that, scum?

Ryuken

I don't know what there is to deduce in this kind of game because it's a new format compared to the last game I played. I'm an information-based player, so...
the only reason it seems that you got locked in was because 1 of you was the murderer. and it seems none of you are leaving until the murderer is found and hung.
The only thing we're told (or at least what's implied from the fluff) is that there's 1 scum/1 murderer, and even then I have some doubts. It's probably not meant to be taken literally, I guess, so we're just gonna have to wait and see what unfolds once the RVS meme is over.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I don't know what there is to deduce in this kind of game because it's a new format compared to the last game I played. I'm an information-based player, so...

The only thing we're told (or at least what's implied from the fluff) is that there's 1 scum/1 murderer, and even then I have some doubts. It's probably not meant to be taken literally, I guess, so we're just gonna have to wait and see what unfolds once the RVS meme is over.
Considering the high amount of players, it is likely that we have at least 2 and maaaaybe 4 depending on how chaos this chaos mafia is.

Ryuken

Considering the high amount of players, it is likely that we have at least 2 and maaaaybe 4 depending on how chaos this chaos mafia is.
atmey-side(b).gif

You can't have a good movie without plot twists, I suppose.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Wait, lemme try something.
Vote: Storm
Chaos 1 wouldn't end unless either I was lynched (I was co-mod) or there was only one player left in the game. The town killed themselves, unable to figure it out. Fellow bastard game Spaceballs was similar, where the only way to win was to off Libk (the mod). If there's one killer, I wonder...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Chaos 1 wouldn't end unless either I was lynched (I was co-mod) or there was only one player left in the game. The town killed themselves, unable to figure it out. Fellow bastard game Spaceballs was similar, where the only way to win was to off Libk (the mod). If there's one killer, I wonder...
Storms already ded, RIP

Ryuken

...Wait a second. Maybe we can take some of the fluff literally.
The secretary grabs a chair, and watches the deliberations as you all file into the Library
atmey-damage.gif

THE SECRETARY AND THE MURDERER ARE IN CAHOOTS. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY NOT BE CALLING THE COPS RIGHT NOW?
In all seriousness, if the prerequisites here are similar to the games you mentioned, I think we should be paying extra attention to any details we get throughout the days and nights, even if it looks like pure fluff at first glance.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
...Wait a second. Maybe we can take some of the fluff literally.

atmey-damage.gif

THE SECRETARY AND THE MURDERER ARE IN CAHOOTS. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY NOT BE CALLING THE COPS RIGHT NOW?
In all seriousness, if the prerequisites here are similar to the games you mentioned, I think we should be paying extra attention to any details we get throughout the days and nights, even if it looks like pure fluff at first glance.
Good point. Only one person had to do the killing, but they probably had help. People on the inside. One killer, multiple accomplices, the mafia.
Also, we should expect some kind of third party killing role. That's quite likely, as well as the Storm classic (THE BUCK™) we have all come to love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom