• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler But They're Little....Zelda And Link:Love in Ways You Dont Think.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
It's something I've put quite a bit of thought into lately and honestly I think it's a perfectly plausible idea. Saying that it isn't confirmed in game and therefore isn't the case is closed-minded

It's not closed-mindedness, it's preventing speculation

Your point about the bros s interesting though, I made a whole 2 playthroughs of OoT and never knew of their existence, so this theory at least holds some new merit

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Matt: That does make sense, but meh...I prefer them being not related. Even though Zelda is clear out of Link's league in OoT imo, Ganonking hit the nail on the head. And anyway, they would be half siblings, not whole siblings.

Yeah, I kinda agree.
I might thought they are siblings but I do prefer they are not.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
1.you never see Queen Hyrule and links mother was killed in the war.
Sure, but why did Link's mother take him all the way into the Kokiri Forest and just leave Zelda behind?

2.Thay have the same hair and eye color,the same pointy ears, and so on.
All Hylians have pointed ears. And blonde hair and blue eyes? That basically means that Link is also related to every blonde-haired and blue-eyed person in Hyrule.

3.Zelda Says the name "Link" sounds "familiar".
Because Link and Zelda have encountered each other in every lifetime. A few thousand years of this happening and eventually you'll come to remember it even though you're living a different life. It could also be because Zelda had the dream with Link holding the Spiritual Stone of the Forest.

4.one of the composer brothers, when speaking to Link for the first time says "Somehow, you remind me of... Princess Zelda...".
Maybe because they look similar? I really have no idea why he said this.

5.There's also Zelda's lullaby. Impa clearly says she only teaches it to "members of the royal family" and then immediately proceeds to teach it to Link.
It was necessary to prove his connection to the Royal Family.

I really don't see any reason for Link and Zelda to be siblings in OoT anyway, especially since a lot of the major developers for the series support ZeLink (which explains why Skyward Sword was the way it was).

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
2.Thay have the same hair and eye color,the same pointy ears, and so on.

Actually, her hair color is somewhat dubious, in official artworks she is depicted with brown hair, and in TLoZ and in TP she also has brown hair

150px-Adult_princess_zelda%2C_%28OoT%29.png
120px-Princess_Zelda.png
File:ZeldaLoZ.png
File:Original_Zelda.png

Last edited:

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
They could (possibly) be related in other ways, like Link could be Zelda's cousin, Sadly, I dont have any evidence other then the evidence stated, exept for the "pointy ears and same eye, and hair color." arguement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom