• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Boss Difficulty Thoughts?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I found the bosses to be easy as well. The setting of the final boss room for multiple temples was always intriguing. Especially the final boss in the Sky. That fight was downright epic.
Even though Ganon had several stages to him, he still seemed fairly easy to beat. It was a bit disappointing.
I think the Nintendo producers figured the bigger size and addition of the Twilight Kingdom made the game seem harder. I have to say, the Twilight Kingdom was indeed difficult; transferring
the light to the outside with the hand trying to capture you as you get past the puzzles; that was difficult for me. But otherwise, overall, the bosses seemed easy.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I thought the bosses were very easy in Twilight Princess. I'm not taking anything away from the game but, I think if you want to face some difficult bosses you should play Majoras Mask.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I'm with most people here and think that TP's bosses were too easy. At times, it seems like the minibosses required more thinking in what to do that did the bosses. However, I liked how some of them were creative, like TP had the first underwater boss, and fighting Stallord was really fun.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I loved the bosses. I think that Zant and Fyrus were way to easy. Zant tested what you already had done, so it wasn't hard at all. Fyrus just jogged around a circular room with a big eye as a target. Did anyone notice that he did not have two phases, like the rest of the bosses? Each boss you had to anger them to show you there true power, and then you deafeated them. Fyrus didn't do that, making the fight with him all the more easier. I think the ie dungeon boss was the hardest. She kept hitting me with chunks of ice. Harsh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom