• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boredom Thread

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
Shiny_Device.jpg
im going back to bed now.
you guys make me want to make you all hats, but i am a terrible knitter so they'd be lumpy misshapen hats

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
... Then it hits me.

ALso, sometimes I wonder, "Why is this thread so boring at times?
... Then I facepalm.

S

Spirit Tracks

I passed out on my math timed tests as in passing and not having to do them anymore but now im gonna literally pass out-zzzz....... (wakes up again) why is this forum so boring (falls asleep again) z...

Last edited by a moderator:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I got ZERO sleep last night, and because of this I fell asleep during a text in Social Studies. :lol: It was funny, thank God I didn't drool on the test or anything. :lol:

I fell asleep during science class yesterday, and the teacher was checking to see if we had book covers on our books(he grades you out of 15 points for book covers) and he didn't check mine because I was asleep. Now I have a 40% F in science class.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
funny-dog-pictures-beauty-sleep.jpg

i've noticed something about science classes, they're either really easy (CP Bio 2) or really hard (Physical Science). it depends on how the teacher is too. in physical he had us read from the book and everyone was bored. in bio we actually did stuff like the virus experiment where we went around the room infecting each other. i was the origin person though :(

My science teacher from last year, Mr. Socol, had a really easy class. He didn't really care about right answers and he made every assignment worth 50 to 100 points each.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
thats what mr. dugan did in psycology, that and a boat load of notes and vocab. i slept through that entire class and got a C XD

S

Spirit Tracks

You can sleep though the whole classand get a C? Im in challenge so i would FAIL if i slept though a class..Spanish is the only thing i can stay awake at, or any morning special really. boring 5th grade...

S

Spirit Tracks

<text below>
im so bord... im changing to random colors and doing something..
yawn. i typed up this color by random so idk if it was actaully a color..
o_O i didnt know "blargyu" was a color code...
I am SO bord..
[

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom