• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Bokoblins Are So Small in This Game

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was watching the Agitha gameplay video and I noticed just how small bokoblins are in this game. They are smaller than Agitha and quite a bit smaller than Link too. Normally in warriors games you fight human sized enemies the same or similar sized to the character you play as so I wonder why they have taken an enemy which is actually portrayed usually as bigger than link and dwarfized them.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Bokoblins have always been small. Maybe you are thinking of Moblins.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Bokoblins have always been small. Maybe you are thinking of Moblins.
Moblins are twice links height but Bokoblins are quite a bit bigger than link but nowhere near moblin size. You don't appreciate the size when you look down on things which is what the camera angle in zelda games makes you do.
6231008133_489dab22c5_o.jpg

Mido

Version 1
Hmm....

It seems from the gameplay trailers that the Bokoblins take on a TP design, and if I recall right, while also banking on what you're saying, Ganonking, that they're slightly taller than Link. I guess I have a small explanation for the Bokoblins' small size in Hyrule Warriors.

From what we have seen thus far, the Bokoblins appear to play the role of standard infantry. In the Warriors games, whether it be Dynasty or Samurai, the infantry are often shorter than the playable characters and the generic, non-playable officers. Not to mention, they are also indeed weaker. Since the Bokoblins play the role of infantry, that may explain their smaller stature. (Still, they almost look too small in some videos.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom