• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you generally look around for good deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? If so, did you pick up any good deals this year?

I had a look online but nothing really caught my eyes this year so I didn't jump on anything.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I found a pair of wireless earbuds (JBL) for $10
they're not the best but for $10 can you really turn it down? Hopefully I get some nice headphones for christmas on top of it, then I have something for luxury and something for subtlety

I just bought a new GPU for $200. It was only $25 off for cyber monday, but my friend says it's the best budget card on the market and it'll complete my PC setup, so I blew through basically all my extra money for it. If it doesn't work I have 2 whole months to return it too so we'll see how that goes

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I mainly just go on Amazon or PlayStation/Xbox/Nintendo eshops.

This year I just got RDR 1&2 for Xbox and a cat bed for my cats.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I'm too broke for either!! Honestly, though, with all of the online shopping, most of the stuff I'm advertised or consider buying has a connected sale for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so I'm gonna say both. About the good deals thing, I didn't really get any.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I wanted to purchase two controllers at low prices for my gaming experience but I got busy and forgot to actually shop for them.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
when it comes across me on the internet (like through email or something), I do browse around

that being said, I actually did get Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope on a whim b/c of that, and a 512 gb sd card, but that's all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom