• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BANNED - Another ZD Fan Fiction

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Ah, defeated by Xin....I should have known that it would end like this! XD

If I do say so myself, you chose quite a pair of villains! A chapter full of drama! This is another job well done, Ari! :)

But back to my first note: It's true what they say about The Cinammon Challenge! XD Dangerous stuff, indeed!

Don't worry, this Mido fellow might be making a comeback. :bubsy:

Pen

The game is on!
Awesome! This just keeps getting more and more exciting all the time! Xinnamon's identity was pretty obvious I guess, and especially with the whole X thing. Austin's identity came as a big surprise to me though! XD To be honest I didn't really have anybody in mind for The Red, but Austin had certainly not come to mind. lol I really can't wait for the next part! ^^

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hello everyone!

Just a heads up, the final chapter(s) of BANNED will be coming within the next few weeks! Hope everyone is as excited as I am to wrap this up and find out what happens to the gang in this epic adventure!

See you guys soon!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Awesome! This just keeps getting more and more exciting all the time! Xinnamon's identity was pretty obvious I guess, and especially with the whole X thing. Austin's identity came as a big surprise to me though! XD To be honest I didn't really have anybody in mind for The Red, but Austin had certainly not come to mind. lol I really can't wait for the next part! ^^
Yeah it was actually my idea for the red to be Austin, Ari and me set the plot up for Owen, Austin, and Xinn to be the villians trying to make a comeback, lol. I orginally thought you'd all be suprised since Ari wasn't around when those members were.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Yeah it was actually my idea for the red to be Austin, Ari and me set the plot up for Owen, Austin, and Xinn to be the villians trying to make a comeback, lol. I orginally thought you'd all be suprised since Ari wasn't around when those members were.

I'm sure some members were a little surprised. ^^

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Chapter 10 ~ Revenge of the Red [Part 2]

Everyone gasped, horrified at the sight of this old principal who they held much hatred and fear towards.
“Who here is with me? DOWN WITH PRINCIPAL SETH!” Austin, aka the Red, shouted with excitement.
“You’re a mean ol’ thing, aren’t you,” Mr. Dan commented.
“Shut up! I don’t need your sass, you ignorant bus driver.” Austin replied.
“I’ll have you know that I got a 4 out of 5 star rating on the school system’s website,” Mr. Dan said.
Austin had enough, so he punched Mr. Dan in the face and he fell down with a yelp. Mr. Kitsu crouched down to help him when Austin decided to kick him down.
“HAHAHAHA! How does it feel to be kicked to the ground like a useless worm? Now you know how I felt when I was taken away from my school,” Austin screeched with a cackle.
“It’s not your school, it’s our school,” Principal Seth informed him.
“I strongly disagree,” Austin began, when suddenly he felt something coming from behind him.
“You’re not getting away with this so easily!” a teenage boy yelled, wacking Austin in the head with a toy sword made of foam and duct tape.
There stood the three from before, Kylie, Leaf Leaf, and leading them was Swordbomb holding the toy sword.
“YOU THREE! How in the hell did you survive?” Austin yelled with rage.
“Well, since Cinnamon wife was killed, we came back from that weird dimension you sent us to. It was a rather odd place, I must say. Everything had pop tart bodies and pooped rainbows.” Swordbomb explained.
“Isn’t he talking about Nyan Cat?” Huck mentioned to Ari.
She chuckled a bit and replied, “Sounds like it.”
“Cinnamon wife! She can’t die, that’s absurd!” Austin cried.
“Everyone dies eventually,” Leaf Leaf observed.
“Yeah, and now we have one less maniac in the world,” a familiar voice said.
Walking out from the shadows was Mezlo, Pendio, and his father Mido. Mido wiped the blood from his chin as Pendio approached the Red dead on.
“And now there will be two less maniacs in the world.” Pendio said, before tossing a rope to Ari. She nodded at him and began to tie up Austin with the help of everyone.
Mezlo, Mido, Terminus, Huck, Little Gumball, and the school staff made sure that this lunatic would be firmly contained. Mr. Kitsu put a white sheet over him for good measure.
Pendio smiled at his friends and teachers.
“W-WHAT’S HAPPENING?!?! WHERE ARE YOU ALL GOING TO TAKE ME?!?!” Austin screamed.
“Prison, probs,” Terminus told him.
Principal Seth pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number for the police and told him what happened.
“I’m so glad this is all over, finally,” Ari sighed.
“Me too. I was so worried about you, and everyone else. I thought we were all going to die. All because of this idiot.” Pendio said.
“Well, at least now I can appreciate sloths even more than I did before this,” Mezlo laughed.
“And I can appreciate Hitl-I mean...My Little Pony more.” Huck commented.
The police came and threw Austin in the back of their car. Everyone stood in front of the old abandoned factory as a rainbow appeared over it.
“Hey, what’s that?” Ari said, pointing at the rainbow.
“Hey that’s...” Swordbomb started. “That cat I saw with the pop tart body.”
Everyone watched with glee as the pop tart cat flew by.
“BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY...ER...MS. BEAUTS?!?!?” Mr. Rep hollered suddenly.
“I’m right here, stupid,” she said, appearing behind him with the other girls who had escaped earlier.
“Oh, thank God you’re alright!” Mr. Rep exclaimed, hugging her.
“Okay, you can let me go now,” Ms. Beauts demanded.
He let her go and gave her a gentle smile.
“I promise I’ll never let this happen to you again,” he said.
“It wasn’t your fault in the first place, but...thank you.” Ms. Beauts said with a smile.
After awhile, she grabbed Mr. Rep’s hand and squeezed it lovingly.
“Thanks, Jamie.” she whispered.
“So what am I gonna do? I’m out of a job now,” Kokirion complained to Mido, Sadia, and Stitch.
“You guys could always come and be a part of the CCC with us,” Mezlo suggested.
“The CCC? What’s that?” Sadia asked.
“It’s the Charizard Containment Center. You know, the Charizard Claustrophobia Club. The Contaminated Containment Center. It’s really a lot of different things,” he told her.
The four ex-guards looked at each other and nodded.
“We’re in!” they exclaimed with joy.
Suddenly, appearing out of nowhere was a samurai with long red hair in a ponytail. He pulled out a long Japanese sword and held it in a defensive position.
“I heard there was trouble here,” he spoke.
Everyone got awkwardly quiet.
“Oh, it’s been taken care of,” Principal Seth explained. “Who are you? I don’t recognize you from our school,”
“I am Himura Kenshin, and I have come from a far away land due to a desperate call for help.” the samurai answered.
Everyone looked at each other in confusion.
“Who called you?” Mr. Rep asked.
“The Japanese teacher, Mr. Sagitarius,” Kenshin-san replied.
“Well, everything has been resolved, so there’s really no point in being here right now,” Principal Seth said.
“Are you all the trouble makers?” Kenshin-san asked, raising his blade.
“The trouble makers have been taken care of,” Seth replied.
“I don’t believe that,” Kenshin-san said, racing towards them.
“Stop!”
Kenshin-san and everyone else turned their heads quickly. Standing at the gate was the Spiritual Mask Salesman.
“”Sir, my apologies,” Kenshin said, putting his sword back and bowing before him.
“It looks like you all made it out alive and well,” the Spiritual Mask Salesman said with a grin. “The evil has been sealed, finally.”
“I wanna know why you didn’t do anything about this if you already knew it had been going on,” Mr. Rep asked the Salesman.
“I do not have the strength to deal with such evil, as I am but a lowly mask salesman and fortune teller.” he replied.
“Yeah...makes sense, I guess.” Mr. Kitsu said.
“I must go now...” the Spiritual Mask Salesman began. “When a meeting occurs, a parting must surely follow...but the length of that parting...is up to you.”
The Spiritual Mask Salesman turned his back on everyone and disappeared into the deep infinity of mystery and content.
Everyone stood quietly and smiled to themselves.”
“...Anyone up for a pizza?” Terminus asked.
“Yeah!” everyone cheered, jumping into the air.
The friends and school staff left the old abandoned factory back to Terminus’ house where he created the best pizza known to humanity. It had four layers of cheese and the best quality toppings in the world. Everyone dined happily, with full bellies and joyful souls.
Annie and Ayano shared a very cheesy slice of pizza, while Ari and Pendio kissed each other with each bite that they took. Huck chewed on a nice slice while reading his library book about WWII. Azure Sage watched him carefully to make sure he didn’t get grease and cheese all over that book. Seth and Kitsu discussed mature subjects like politics and how Ganondorf would make a horrible president. Rep and Beauts shared a slice, and dove into each others eyes while doing so. Mezlo, Little Gumball, and the new members of the CCC played a game of Cards Against Humanity: CCC edition. Snow Queen and Lemmy bickered about which Mario character is better as they drank coke and chewed giant slices of pepperoni pizza. Swordbomb and Bri discussed their similar religious beliefs as they ate and kissed. Kylie blushed as Leaf Leaf fed her a nice piece of pizza covered in ham. Dark Link 7 and Hyurle Pug discussed their new play in the drama club that they had created. Kenshin-san and Mr. Sagitarius spoke to each other in Japanese. Dan ate his pizza as he thought about deformed babies riding fluffy kittens in silly costumes.
They partied for the rest of the night as the pop tart cat flew overhead, gloriously and gracefully.

Pen

The game is on!
That was a really nice and well tied together ending to all the action and drama. ^^

I wonder, was this the end of the whole story though? It most certainly could be, but we got no official announcement saying it was the end so I don't know. I guess we'll see. :)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Yes! This is the official ending of the story. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

I'd like to give a big thanks to @Spiritual Mask Salesman for inspiring most of the villians in this. And of course, everyone else on ZD! If it weren't for you guys, this story wouldn't even exist.

This may or may not be the end, though. I'm deciding whether I should write another ZD fan fiction...but I'm debating between setting it in either the BANNED universe or the Locked In universe. Tell me what you guys think!

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Oh that's a hard choice for me. I really, really enjoyed both of your ZD fanfics! If you ever continue on one of them though I guess I'd be more interested in the Locked In universe since it's been the longest since you wrote it and because the development of that story is particularly special to me.

Whatever you end up doing though I'm sure it'll be amazing! I always enjoy reading what you've written. ^^

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
“I do not have the strength to deal with such evil, as I am but a lowly mask salesman and fortune teller.” he replied.
“Yeah...makes sense, I guess.” Mr. Kitsu said.

I swear this would be Kitsu's reply to that for real, he'd say it in a disinterested “whatever” tone.

I've never read your Locked in ZD fan-Fic but I agree that if you haven't expanded on it in awhile that might be a good project, one condition, I need to be in it! Lol.

@Ari , overall this story was great, I really enjoyed it and I was glad to help you out with the villians for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom