• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BANNED - Another ZD Fan Fiction

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Here's another ZD inspired fan fiction. Hope you all enjoy!

BANNED ~ A ZD-Inspired Fan Fiction

The noise from down the hallway was almost unbearable. It was coming from the very last room on the left side. It couldn’t be possible. This couldn’t be possible. It was just so...obnoxiously loud. And what were they talking about in there? What kind of conversation could possibly require hollering and screaming like that?
Marching down the hall was the new substitute teacher, ordered to teach the class in Room 203 for the next few months. The regular teacher, Mr. Mases, had left on a cruise to the Bahamas that he had won via telephone when he was randomly selected for the prize. What awaited this new substitute, was something that would either make him or break him as a teacher.
He entered the room and viewed the mass of students chatting and tossing paper wads at each other. Everyone had name tags taped to the front of their desks, facing the front of the room. In the first row, a girl with a name tag that said, ‘Gumball’, chewed on a piece of bubblegum very loudly. She opened her mouth to blow a bubble, so large that when it popped it got on the tip of her nose.
Next to her was a boy by the name of ‘Mezlo’, who laughed at Gumball’s bubblegum blunder while adjusting his newspaper hat with Pokemon drawings all over it. He wore it proudly.
Behind those two were a girl with the name, ‘Lemmy’, and a boy named, ‘Leaf’. Lemmy and Leaf passed notes to each other of drawings of their favorite video game characters, such as Koopa’s from the Mario franchise and Link from The Legend of Zelda.
And behind them were another girl and boy pairing. The girl’s name was ‘Ari’, sporting a Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt and eating a ‘special’ brownie she snuck from her backpack. The boy was called Pendio, casually whistling a tune to himself and taking the occasional glance at Ari.
In the very back of the room, were the students ‘Huklebery’, ‘Cassandra Snow’, and two empty desks. The empty desks had the names ‘Ayano Pancake’, and ‘Annie’ written on them.
Cassandra kept yelling ‘BUTTS’ to get Gumball’s attention. Meanwhile, Huklebery pulled out his pocket knife and began carving something into his desk.
“Alright! Everybody shut up and listen!” the substitute yelled, barging into the classroom. Everyone continued on with their shenanigans.
“Class...” the sub began. “Class...”
Still, nobody paid him a lick of attention.
“SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!”
Everyone became quiet.
“Thank you,” the sub said, taking a deep breath. “Since Mr. Mases is on vacation, I will be teaching the class for the next two months.”
The sub began writing his name on the board with a piece of chalk.
“My name is Mr. Rep,” he introduced, putting the piece of chalk down. “I’m going to go ahead and take roll and get that out of the way. Ayano Pancake!”
Everyone chuckled a little, glancing back at Ayano’s desk.
“Ayano Pancake!” Mr. Rep shouted again, scanning the room.
“Not here,” Mr. Rep said to himself, writing Ayano’s absence down on the attendance sheet.
“I’m here! Hold up, Mr. Sub, I’m here!” a boy with piercing red eyes exclaimed, bursting through the door.
“Who are you?” Mr. Rep asked. “And I am not Mr. Sub, my name is Mr. Rep.”
“Sorry, dude. I’m here!” the boy said. “I’m Ayano. Ayano Pancake! But don’t call me Pancake, or I’ll cut you.”
“That is not appropriate language for the classroom. And you are not here. You’re late!” Mr. Rep shouted.
“What do you mean, I’m not here? Yeah, I’m late, but that doesn’t mean I’m not here. I’m standing right in front of you.” Ayano replied. Everyone in the room giggled.
“Go get a late slip from the principal, and you’ll be here,” Mr. Rep said.
“God damn this is so ****ing stupid,” Ayano complained.
“That’s it. I’m BANNING you from the classroom!” Mr. Rep yelled, angrily.
“For what?” Ayano asked.
“For being late and using foul language!” Mr. Rep told him, as a girl strolled into the classroom.
“Sorry, I’m late, my grandma was in the hospital and,” the girl said, when Mr. Rep interrupted.
“NO EXCUSES!” Mr. Rep screeched.
“Don’t you dare talk to my wife, Annie, like that!” Ayano said to Mr. Rep, holding Annie.
“You two get out of here! And don’t let me catch you out in the hallway making babies! We have SECURITY CAMERAS here, you know!” Mr. Rep yelled. Ayano and Annie gave up, and left to the principal’s office.
“Okay,” Mr. Rep sighed with relief, turning back to the class. Everyone was still giddy after that moment of excitement.
“Pay attention now, class...” Mr. Rep started, trying to calm the now rambunctious class. “Class....class...”
Everyone put their hands on their ears.
“SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!” Mr. Rep screeched.
Everyone got quiet again.
“Thank you. As I was saying, Mr. Mases has informed me that you all were on the last lesson in the WWII chapter of your text books. Can anyone tell me what page that starts on?” Mr. Rep asked, looking around the room at the bored faces.
“Okay, then I’ll randomly choose a student to answer me. How about...Huklebery!?”
Huklebery was still hard at work on his desk carving. Mr. Rep waltzed over to his desk, staring down at the boy, like he was a peasant.
“Huklebery, can you answer my question?” Mr. Rep asked. Huklebery looked up at Mr. Rep and jumped.
“What was the question? I didn’t hear what you said,” Huklebery replied.
“Can I see what’s in your hand, first?” Mr. Rep asked.
Huklebery grew teary eyed.
“The last lesson is on page,” he began, when Mr. Rep interrupted him.
“See? You heard me the first time! Now give me whatever it is you have in your hand, boy!”
Huklebery tried to shove the knife back into his pocket, when Mr. Rep snatched it away.
“What have you been doing back here?” Mr. Rep asked, when he noticed a sketch of a swastika on Huklebery’s desk.
“Do you even know what this symbol means?!?!” Mr. Rep yelled, outraged.
“It’s a Nazi symbol,” Huklebery replied.
“Yes, but do you actually know what it MEANS???” Mr. Rep screamed.
“Wasn’t it like, a peace symbol before the Nazi’s got a hold of it?” Ari spoke suddenly.
“I don’t need any other responses!!! This is between me and Huklebery!” Mr. Rep barked. Ari sighed, and went back to her brownie.
“I’m banning you for this,” Mr. Rep said, pointing at the door.
“He’s just a kid, jeesh,” Ari whispered to herself.
“What was that, Ari?” Mr. Rep said, turning his anger towards Ari.
“He’s just a kid that’s obviously not been paying attention at all to what the Nazi party was all about and what they did. Give him a break,” Ari replied. Pendio nodded.
“What are you eating?” Mr. Rep changed the subject. “There’s no food allowed in class!”
“What food,” Ari replied, swallowing the last of her brownie quickly.
Mr. Rep looked around Ari’s desk.
“Well, I guess my mind was just playing tricks on me,” Mr. Rep sighed, turning back to Huklebery.
“You’re BANNED.”
Huklebery wiped his eyes, trudging to the door and heading to the principal’s office.
“Now, everyone in here needs to behave. Principal Seth has enough to deal with right now. We don’t wanna make his job any harder than it is.” Mr. Rep explained, opening the history text book at the front of the room.
“Okay, Mr. Mases wrote down that the last lesson is on page 190. If you could turn to that page please, we can get on with class.” Mr. Rep explained.
“BUTTS.” someone shouted from the back of the room. Mr. Rep ignored it, as he turned the pages to page 190.
“BUTTS.”
Everyone in the room giggled, especially Gumball.
“Okay, everyone, here is the starter question for the lesson to get your minds warmed up. What race did Hitler find to be superior to all the other human races?” Mr. Rep asked.
“BUTTS.”
Everyone in the class was dying with laughter now.
“Whoever is saying that, stop,” Mr. Rep demanded.
“BUTTS.”
Everyone continued laughing.
“BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS.”
Everyone was dying. Gumball fell out of her chair.
“Get back in your seat!” Mr. Rep yelled at her.
“I can’t!” Gumball shrieked with laughter.
“That’s it,” Mr. Rep said, dragging her out into the hallway. “When you get yourself together, go straight to the principal’s office! You’re BANNED from this classroom.”
Gumball picked herself up, staggering to the principal’s office.
“Stop laughing! WWII is nothing to laugh about!” Mr. Rep screamed, coming back into the classroom. Everyone continued to laugh.
“BUTTS!” Snow yelled.
“Snow! We’re trying to learn right now! Save your filthy mouth for when you get home to your parents! I’m sure that since you think it’s appropriate at school, you probably do it at home all the time.”
“My parents abandoned me,” Snow replied.
“I don’t have time for your excuses,” Mr. Rep responded.
“BUTTS!” Snow yelled once more.
“BANNED!” Mr. Rep yelled, glaring at Snow and pointing at the door.
Snow sighed as she left the room.
“I don’t have time for this ****, anyways,” she said. “Hope you all don’t miss this old snake too much uwu.” Snow left the room eagerly. Mr. Rep sighed and asked the starter question again.
“The Aryan race,” Pendio answered.
“Good job, Pendio! Finally, someone here seems interested in actually doing something productive.” Mr. Rep said, cheerfully.
Ari and Pendio then made googly eyes with each other, unknowingly to Mr. Rep as he read the last chapter of the WWII lesson.
“Hey, guys, wanna play spin the bottle?” Leaf said, turning around and putting a bottle on Ari’s desk. Lemmy turned around as well.
“Just as long as I don’t have to kiss you,” Lemmy told Leaf.
“God, that makes me wanna kiss you even more,” Leaf replied, with a huge grin on his face.
“Ugh,” Lemmy said, pushing Leaf’s face away from her.
“Alright, let’s play,” Leaf said. “Ari, you spin first. Oh gosh, please land on me!!!”
Ari spun the bottle. It felt like it was all going in slow motion. She kept looking up at Pendio, hoping....praying...
“That’s enough!” a voice said as a hand grabbed the bottle. Everyone looked up and saw Mr. Rep standing before them. He gave them all a death stare, and tossed the bottle in a nearby garbage can.
“So we’re drinking in class now, are we?” Mr. Rep said, eyeing Leaf.
“No, we were only playing a simple game of spin the bottle,” Leaf tried to explain.
“I will not tolerate any drugs or alcohol in this room! You’re BANNED!” Mr. Rep shouted at Leaf.
“Leaf is telling the truth, it was only a spin the bottle game,” Lemmy said.
“You’re BANNED too!” Mr. Rep yelled, glaring at Lemmy.
“You are so out of control,” Lemmy said under her breath.
“Well, at least we can go to Principal Seth together,” Leaf giggled.
“Shut up and keep walking,” Lemmy replied as the two left the room.
“And Ari, I smell something odd over here around your desk,” Mr. Rep began.
“What do you mean, man? I’m just wearing patchouli,” Ari replied with a yawn. “Be cool, man.”
“Yeah, be mellow,” Mezlo said suddenly.
“Mezlo, can you remove your hat? It’s rather distracting,” Mr. Rep asked, turning his attention to Mezlo.
“I wear this hat every day and no one ever tells me to take it off,” Mezlo replied.
“Take it off now, then,” Mr. Rep demanded.
“I...can’t.” Mezlo responded.
“Why not?”
“It’s the whole esscence of my being.” Mezlo replied.
“Take it off...or you know what’s going to happen.”
“Okay, go ahead and ban me.” Mezlo sighed, getting up to leave the room. Mr. Rep shrugged his shoulder.
“Well that was easy,” he said to himself. “Now...what were we talking about? Oh, right. Ari, I know you’ve got drugs on you.”
“You don’t know a thing about me, man...You need to chill.” Ari replied.
“Are you...?” Mr. Rep began. “...High?”
“High as...high as your mom...! Ohhhhhh....” Ari said, zoning out a bit, wiping her bleary red eyes.
“Okay, you are so BANNED right now,” Mr. Rep said. “Pendio, help me take Ari to the door.”
Pendio got out of his seat and lifted the stoned Ari out of her chair.
“I’ll take her to Principal Seth for you, sir,” Pendio told Mr. Rep. He nodded.
“Thank you, Pendio. I’m happy to see that at least one of the students in this class is in their right mind.” Mr. Rep replied, closing the door behind them.
Pendio carried the stoned Ari in his arms.
“Pendio, why are you carrying me like a princess?” Ari asked with a giggle.
“Because,” he began. “You are my princess.”
He gave her a deep kiss on her lips, and gently played with her hair.
“Now let’s get out of this place.” Pendio said, finishing the kiss with Ari.
“Definitely!” Ari said with a laugh.
The two exited the school, stealthily and sneakily.
Meanwhile, Principal Seth finished up his conference with Ayano and Annie.
Seth sighed as the couple left his office. “Next!”

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Chapter 2 ~ Prom Night

It had finally been one week since Mr. Rep took charge of the rambunctious class in room 203. Just as soon as he got used to all the fresh faces and all their shenanigans, another obstacle was thrown in his way.
“Everybody, quiet down! The prom isn’t until tomorrow, so I want everyone to keep quiet and get studying!!!” Mr. Rep yelled at everyone as they anxiously discussed their plans for the upcoming prom.
“So who are you taking to the prom, Leaf?” Ari asked as her, Pendio, Lemmy, and Huck sat in a circle in the back of the classroom.
“I’m not sure. I’m kinda stuck between...well...every female in the room,” Leaf replied. “Except for Snow.”
Snow overheard her name and glared at the swagtastic Leaf.
“Hiss,” she hissed, sticking her tongue out at Leaf and going back to her school work.
“Harsh,” Leaf said, turning back to the group. “So what about you, Ari? Has anyone asked you or are you going to ask someone?”
Ari blushed a little bit and looked at her desk.
“Well, there is someone, but I doubt he even wants to go with me,” she replied, eyeing the stylish Pendio with his sweet sweater vest and sunglasses. He noticed Ari examining him, and gave her a tiny smile. He also raised his left eyebrow.
“I said, quiet down and get back to your books, dammit!” Mr. Rep hollered once again, this time getting everyone back on track with their work. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.
“Ugh, it better not be Ayano, he’s late every friken day!” Mr. Rep complained, walking over to the door.
“I’m right here, geesh,” Ayano huffed from the back of the room.
Mr. Rep turned the rusty door knob and was pleasantly surprised by what he saw standing before him.
“Hi, is this...Mr. Mases’ old room?” a woman with long, thick brown hair asked. She was quite beautiful. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, extending all the way to her waist. She had an air of confidence about her.
“Uhhh...” Mr. Rep began, drool hanging from the side of his mouth.
“Are you Mr. Rep?” she asked.
“How did you know...my name?” Mr. Rep said, blushing.
“Principal Seth told me that you took over for Mr. Mases while he was away,” the woman responded.
“Oh, right,” Mr. Rep said, snapping back into reality.
“I’m Ms. Beauts,” the woman introduced.
“And I’m Mr. Rep, but you can call me Jamie.” Mr. Rep told her.
“So that’s Mr. Rep’s real name?” Ari said to Mezlo.
“Yup. But no one will ever know my real name,” Mezlo replied.
“Is it Terrance?”
“Doh!”
Mr. Rep then invited Ms. Beauts into the classroom. Everyone watched the epic love story that was about to unfold.
“So, what brings you in here today, Ms. Beauts? Or can I call you by your first name?” Mr. Rep asked.
“Ms. Beauts is perfectly fine,” she said. “I came here to tell you that Principal Seth is putting you in charge of shaproning the prom tomorrow night.”
“WHAAAAT?????....I mean, great. That’s....wonderful.” Mr. Rep said with a quiet sigh.
“Anyways, he wants me to give you this,” Ms. Beauts began.
“A blowjob?” Mr. Rep said. “Er...sorry. What?”
“These papers. They will tell you what’s acceptable and what’s not on prom night.” Ms. Beauts said, handing him a stack of papers filled with rules and regulations.
“I’ll be there to help you tomorrow night. Just let me know if you have any questions,” Ms. Beauts finished, leaving the room in a hurry.
“She really was...beautiful.” Mr. Rep said to himself, blushing.
The class overheard and began to giggle like crazy.
“What are you all laughing at?” Mr. Rep barked. “I don’t like her! Women are the worst! The only thing they do is bleed.”
“So does that mean your gay?” someone yelled out.
Mr. Rep sighed heavily. “Get back to work.”
“Ari,” Huck said, sliding a folded piece of notebook paper on her desk. Ari opened it up and read what he had written to herself.
“Ari, if you want to go to the prom with Pendio, see me during lunch today at noon. -Huck.”
Ari turned to look at Huck and shurgged her shoulders.
“What if he doesn’t want to go with me? I’m scared. But he’s so....handsome.” Ari whispered.
Huck shook his head. “You should be fine,” he whispered back. “I know a little something about Pendio that may interest you.”
Ari got really excited and began shaking in her seat.
“See you at lunch time.”

The cafeteria was hustling and bustling with students grabbing lunch trays and spilling milk cartons and chatting with their friends. Over in the very left corner of the cafeteria was a large table that had a carving on the side that said, “The CCC.” At this table sat Ari, Pendio, Ayano, Annie, Gumball, and the group’s leader, Mezlo.
“So guys, you excited for prom tomorrow night?” Mezlo asked the group.
“Of course. And I know who I’m taking.” Ayano replied, pulling Annie closer to him and giving her a little peck on the cheek.
“I’m just going with the gals,” Gumball commented.
“Ari, have you found a date yet, or are you just gonna go with Gumball and the gals?” Mezlo asked.
Ari looked up at the clock, and realized that she had two minutes to meet Huck outside the cafeteria.
“Uh, I’ll let you know in a sec! I gotta pee,” Ari replied, running out of the cafeteria. Pendio began whistling a pleasant tune to himself, staring out the window at the blue, cloudless sky.
“Did somebody say...pee?” Snow said, getting up from her table that she shared with Lemmy.
“ARI!!!” Snow screeched, chasing after Ari. Ari ran faster now, when Snow suddenly tackled her.
“Snow, calm your tits,” Ari said.
“My tits are never calm around you,” Snow replied, making a uwu face.
“I gotta do something, I’ll be right back,” Ari gasped for air, trying to get Snow off of her.
“Alright then, bby. Come back and we’ll have a little fun later, alright?” Snow said with a wink. She mouthed the words pee as Ari dashed off outside the cafeteria doors. She finally found Huck standing by the water fountain.
“There you are! I thought you had forgotten about me.” Huck sighed.
“Sorry, Snow tackled me,” Ari mentioned.
“Heh, she does that,” Huck laughed. “Anyways, I recently discovered a tid bit of information that I think you will find useful.”
“Yes?” Ari said, anxiously.
“I wrote Pendio this note yesterday.” Huck said, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket.
Ari read it to herself.
“So is there anyone you wanna ask to prom? -Huck
Well, there is one girl. But I don’t think she’s all that interested in me. :( -Pendio
Who is she? -Huck
I’m afraid that I can’t reveal that at this moment in time. -Pendio
Can you at least say who it’s not? -Huck
Well it’s not Gumball or Snow...or Lemmy...and of course, not Annie. -Pendio
Alright, well thanks for letting me know. :) -Huck”
“Oh my God, this has to be me!” Ari yelped excitedly.
“Eeyup,” Huck said with a smile. “I think you should confess before prom.”
“I will. I have to.” Ari said with confidence. “But...I’m still a bit nervous.”
“You’ll be fine. It’ll be just like ripping a band-aid off...well...sort of.” Huck chuckled. “Go get him!”
Ari smiled and headed back into the cafeteria, now with an air of confidence.
“I can do this!” she exclaimed. Everyone sitting at the CCC table smiled at Ari’s return.
“So what were we talking about? Oh right, prom. Who were you going with Ari?” Mezlo began.
“Well,” Ari started, when suddenly a red, cloaked figure walked past, brushing against Ari.
“Oh ****,” Mezlo said under his breath. “It’s...the Red.”
This red cloaked fellow made his way past, right on past the CCC and straight out of the cafeteria.
“Mezlo, who’s the Red?” Ari asked.
Mezlo cringed a little and wiped his brow. “Uhm...Ayano, you tell her.”
As Ayano prepared to spill about the Red, Mezlo got a little nervous and covered his face with his hands.
“Well,” Ayano began. “The Red is this creepy loner guy who’s apparently been at this school for much longer than 4 years. Nobody’s ever talked to him, but it’s rumoured that he’s...” Ayano gulped. “...A serial killer.”
Everyone at the CCC table shrieked in fear.
“Stay as far away from him as possible,” Mezlo warned.
“But Mezlo, she’s already a victim,” Ayano commented. Everyone stared at Ari with big eyes. Pendio frowned.
“It’s rumoured that if he brushes his cloak against you, you’re a goner for sure.” Ayano explained.
“I’m so glad I have you to protect me from that weirdo,” Annie said, giving Ayano a hug.
Pendio stood up.
“Uh...I have something to say.” he started, turning a light shade of purple. Everyone gave him their attention.
“Hey, gang! I need your help!” Mr. Rep suddenly shouted, running up to the CCC. Their attention then turned to him.
“Mr. Rep! What are you doing here?” Mezlo asked, surprised.
“I need you guys to help me,” Mr. Rep said. “I need to get closer to Ms. Beauts...so I can...not screw up the prom.”
Ayano sighed and rolled his eyes. “You don’t care about the prom, you just wanna suck face with Ms. Beauts.”
“Hey!” Mr. Rep yelled at him. “That is so not true. So not true. Anyways, would any of you be interested in helping me out here?”
“Fine, I’ll help you.” Mezlo agreed, standing up.
“Great!” Mr. Rep cheered. “Now, follow me, and I’ll tell you the plan that I came up with.”
Mr. Rep and Mezlo left the cafeteria, and the rest of the CCC remained without their leader.
Pendio slumped back down in his seat, beginning to whistle and drift off into a daydream again.
“Oh my gosh, so what am I gonna do about this Red sitiuation?” Ari cried.
Everyone at the table sighed and looked at each other, trying to think of a solution for Ari’s dilemma.
“I’m honestly not sure,” Ayano said.
“I mean, the only thing I can think of right now is to just avoid him at all costs,” Annie suggested.
“I’m with her on that,” Gumball added.
“I mean, the rumours are probably false but you never know these days,” Ari sighed.
The bell rang for classes to begin again. Everyone threw away their trash and made their way back to their classrooms.
“Hey, Ari!” a voice shouted from down the hall as Ari made her way back to room 203.
Ari turned around and was pleasently surprised.
“Hey, Ari! Thought we could walk back to class together,” Pendio said with a smile.
“Sure!” Ari replied, giving Pendio a little smile.
Suddenly, Huck ran up to the two.
“So, Ari, I’m guessing everything went as planned, huh?” Huck asked. Ari gave him a death glare.
“What?” Pendio asked. “Can I be in on this too?”
“Well, I mean, technically this is about you!” Huck replied, then realizing his mistake. “Oops.”
“...I’m so confused.” Pendio said innocently.
“I gotta go to the bathroom, don’t wait up for me!” Ari said nervously, running into the girl’s bathroom.
Pendio frowned. Huck sighed and walked into the classroom.
Ari entered the empty bathroom and began washing her hands.
“I see you like Pink Floyd,” a male voice said from behind.
Ari felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.
“I thought you and I could...well...get to know each other.”
Ari looked up into the bathroom mirror and saw a red cloaked figure standing behind her. She turned around quickly.
“What do you want?” Ari asked.
“I merely wanted to get acquainted.” the Red answered. His face was still covered by the cloak.
“If you wanna go to the prom, just ask,” Ari said, her voice trembling.
“I think you and I both know that I want more than that,” the Red said.
“****!” Ari exclaimed, running out of the bathroom. As she exited the room, she slammed into someone standing there, both of them falling to the ground.
“Sorry! I’m so sorry!” Ari yelled, rubbing her eyes to see Pendio on the ground as well.
Ari then felt the tickle of the red cloak against her arm.
“You won’t escape from me.” the Red said, eerily.
Pendio quickly stood up and looked at the cloaked figure, dead in it’s red eyes.
“Leave her alone.” he said, with a serious expression on his face. Pendio and the cloaked figure stared each other down. Pendio then picked Ari up off the ground.
“Ari...” the Red began. “You give me this particular feeling...When I see your image before me, I get a high that no other drug can give me.”
“This is ****ing creepy,” Ari whispered to Pendio. He was still adamantly staring the Red down.
“Watch out!” Mezlo suddenly yelled out of nowhere, coming down the hallway with Mr. Rep in a wheel barrel. Mezlo lost control of the wheel barrel, sending Mr. Rep flying down the hallways towards the Red, Ari, and Pendio. Pendio grabbed Ari’s arm and dashed out of the way as the wheel barrel smacked right into the Red. Mr. Rep and the Red both hit the wall at the end of the hallway. The Red’s cloak fell off of his body. Ari, Pendio, and Mezlo ran over to observe the scene.
“The Red is...” Mezlo began. “Just some weird nerdy guy?”
The Red quickly got up and ran off into oblivion, leaving his cloak behind. Mr. Rep recovered and got back up on his feet.
“Well that didn’t go according to plan,” he commented, as Mezlo and everyone laughed. “It’s not FUNNY! I could have been severely injured!”
“But you weren’t,” Ari added.
“Shut up and go back to class now! Shoo!”
Ari and Pendio began walking back to the classroom as Mezlo helped Mr. Rep with the wheel barrel accident.
“Heh, I wonder what their original plan was,” Ari said to Pendio as they walked away.
“Yeah haha. So, uh...hey, Ari?” Pendio started.
“Yes?” Ari replied, beginning to smile.
“Did you wanna...go to prom with me?”
Ari’s smile grew wider as she answered, “Of course! I wanted to go with you, actually...very badly.”
Pendio blushed. “Well, it looks like we’re going together like you wanted.” He took her hand and they walked into room 203 safely and soundly.

Prom night finally came. The lights were flashing and the music was thumping in the sweaty and dirty gym. Everyone danced, drank some punch or lemonade, and just chatted about the happenings thourghout the school.
Huck stood by the punch bowl, watching Pendio and Ari slow dancing together.
“Did you make that happen?” Leaf asked Huck with a little laugh.
“Eeyup.” Huck replied, taking another drink from his cup.
“Now I just gotta hook you up with Canary,” Leaf commented, pointing at a girl sitting alone wearing a long blue dress.
“Yeah,” Huck sighed.
“Just go over there and talk to her, man,” Leaf urged.
“I don’t think now is the time,” Huck said. “I’m just going to enjoy this accomplishment for now.” He turned his head back to the happy couple, Ari and Pendio.
“ARI!!!” Snow screeched, jumping on Ari again, making her fall over. Pendio laughed at the randomness of it all.
“Ari, we didn’t get to pee together earlier like you said we would,” Snow pouted.
“I got kinda tied up,” Ari replied with a laugh. “Now get off me, or we will never pee together ever again.”
Snow instantly stood up, and walked back to Lemmy, Gumball, and the other gals.
“Where were we?” Ari laughed, standing up and putting her arms around Pendio’s neck.
“Hehe, right here,” Pendio chucked, kissing Ari’s forehead.
By the DJ set, stood Mr. Rep and Ms. Beauts, watching over the dancing mass of students.
“Make sure there’s no grinding or kissing or anything like that going on,” Ms. Beauts said.
Mr. Rep remained quiet, contemplating something.
“Did you hear me?” Ms. Beauts asked.
“You’re beautiful,” Mr. Rep spoke suddenly, taking Ms. Beauts in his arms and kissing her. He let go, and looked her in the eyes.
“You said no kissing,” Mr. Rep said. “But when you’re falling love, rules don’t matter anymore.”
Ms. Beauts blushed a little and stepped back from Mr. Rep.
“Admit it, you liked it,” Mr. Rep joked.
“Just keep your eye on the students,” Ms. Beauts said, still grinning.
Mr. Rep smiled to himself, and watched over everyone as they danced until the midnight hour.
“I wonder what Mr. Mases would think of all this.”

Read the stories while listening to http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=ZeXEgSWk6cA.

As much as a feel sympathy for Mr. Rep's misfortunes, it does bring me into smiling and snickering at them and the innocence (?) of the CCC gang. ^^

I definitely am hyped for the next part of this story, especially because I am curious to who the mysterious "Red" individual is. (; O_0) Please do keep up the intriguing work, I wish to see this to the end. ^^

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Read the stories while listening to http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=ZeXEgSWk6cA.

As much as a feel sympathy for Mr. Rep's misfortunes, it does bring me into smiling and snickering at them and the innocence (?) of the CCC gang. ^^

I definitely am hyped for the next part of this story, especially because I am curious to who the mysterious "Red" individual is. (; O_0) Please do keep up the intriguing work, I wish to see this to the end. ^^

Thanks for the feedback. ^^

I have to let you know, as I was writing the first chapter, I was listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa3HXdqNWIM
I guess you can tell that it was inspired a bit by that. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom