• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My most recent avatar:

AlfheimsHero_zpsece57ce4.png

It's of Kirito from the cover of Sword Art Online Bonus Disc/DVD Volume 9. I had to reconstruct a bit of his hair in the top left corner because Klein's face was blocking it.

My most recent signature:

LoveWillRemainTheSame_zps6582c9b3.png

This took me quite a while. >.< I re-used a picture of Kirito from a previous signature, and rendered a picture of Kirito from SAO Opening 1 and a piece of Asuna fan art. For the picture of Kirito from Op 1, I had to reconstruct the top of his head as well as the end of the blade of his sword, AND I had to recreate the sword skill effect on his sword using the airbrush tool. That took a lot of work. The motto I used for it, "No Matter Which World You're In / The Love You Fight For Will Remain The Same" was inspired by the fact that in both the worlds of SAO and ALO, Kirito is fighting for his love, Asuna. I'm very proud of the end result. =D

bunny

birb overlord
Ouu! Nice as always! You seriously are really good at balancing colors and the faded parts out. (Does that even make sense? lol) I like the sig's background, too. o:

Keep up the good work. :3

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hey AZ. I have another request.

Type: Signature
Image:
Kf0QHO0.jpg
(or, most any Hatsune Miku image)
Background: maybe bubbles, or swirls, or light blue flower petals. (something abstract)
Colors: shades of blue and teal, white, light pinks or purples like the shading on her hair
Words: Again not needed, but Windrunner or Imogen is fine.

Thanks in advance. =D I look forward to seeing what you make.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Thanks bunches. ^^ I'll try to learn to make my own so I can quit bothering you, lol.

bunny

birb overlord
Hi, hi! I'd like to make an avy request. =D

Here's the pic:
2w5rh3b.jpg

You don't really have to edit the background or anything... Actually I'd be totally okay if you just cropped and added a border lol. I feel kind of bad now, BUT YOU ASKED. So please and thank you. xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom