• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Made a new Natsu avatar earlier:

natsuudorkborder_zps3bad33e2.png

I like his expression. :cooky: I'm probably not gonna use it on this site, though.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Brand new signature:

NatsuandSatsuki_zps200401dd.png

This is a crossover of two of Hiro Mashima's works. Natsu from Fairy Tail on the right and Satsuki (I think that's her name) from Mashima's brand new one-shot manga Hoshigami no Satsuki on the left. I tried to do something different with the color scheme this time. Also, no text for a change. Partly because I couldn't think of a motto.

I like how it came out.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Some SAO avatars:

EugeoVol10Endavyver_zps0ec541cb.png

EugeoVol9Coveravyver_zpse5694d7e.png

I used Eugeo from the Alicization arc. He's my favorite character in the series. I cannot find a good picture of him that I really wanna use. Plus my choices are limited because I hate using black and white avatars and all novel illustrations featuring him are in black and white. Sigh.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Something icy, not Frozen (plz not that) but icy, with the words "Mirror, tell me something, tell me who's the loneliest of all?"

and in sig form, not too big.

and an SAO or ALO avy, I'm not into SAO II much with GGO, sorry.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Something icy, not Frozen (plz not that) but icy, with the words "Mirror, tell me something, tell me who's the loneliest of all?"

and in sig form, not too big.

I stopped taking signature requests a while back because I'm too lazy to do them. Sorry. :c I'll still take avatar requests, though, if you want one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom