• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Atticus' Super Ridiculous And Incredibly Stupid Graphics

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
thx bby ilu lotz ;]

EEEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHhahHhahHAHahahHAHhahhehehahHAHHhahHAHhahhahHHAHhahHHAHhhahhhhahHA
siggywtf3_by_turbo_chan-d6natj6.png

siggythistho3_by_turbo_chan-d6nff30.png

4CJIZ.png

4CJEi.png

squee

Niobium said:
From every other artist here:

THANKS!

Wasn't referring to you. Your stuff isn't nauseating. If you would like me to reword, then...

"Finally, another person who can hepl neutralize out the nauseating overkill of image headache that a select few call artwork."

Beryllium said:
Every graphics maker knows what they are doing otherwise they won't be making graphics...
I beg to differ. I know a lot of people who think that just because they have Photoshop or something of the sort means they are a graphic artist. Right off the bat. Kind of like how a lot of people who think because they have a camera makes them a professional photographer. It's insulting.

But sorry for drifting like that. I'm just happy to see people making nice banners when they do. Technetium, keep 'em coming! <#

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Beautiful smooth graphics, Atticus. I must know what's the name of the font of the last graphic? It's really pretty. Great work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom