• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Atticus' Super Ridiculous And Incredibly Stupid Graphics

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Haha, thanks guys. XD Time to update. :O

3HAV4.png

3ICSr.png

3JeMl.png

3Jb6q.png

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The avys look good I know one is from korra and the other is from fire emblem but were is the midle one from. Dont know wher the avy is form.
If your still doing avys I like to request one
Male long brown hair down to the scurf of my neck the curls up on both ends(for whatever reason) square glass and hazel eyes.
Thank you in advanced sorry if you dont do these any more.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'd ask you to make me an avatar but lesbionist, nothing can beat acidsaurus :right:

But I will request a Legend of Korra sig from you if you're up to it:
Any style, any render/stock, any text, any anything. Just do you, bby

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The avys look good I know one is from korra and the other is from fire emblem but were is the midle one from. Dont know wher the avy is form.
If your still doing avys I like to request one
Male long brown hair down to the scurf of my neck the curls up on both ends(for whatever reason) square glass and hazel eyes.
Thank you in advanced sorry if you dont do these any more.

I made you two with some minor differences:
3OhTc
3OhVY

I'd ask you to make me an avatar but lesbionist, nothing can beat acidsaurus :right:

But I will request a Legend of Korra sig from you if you're up to it:
Any style, any render/stock, any text, any anything. Just do you, bby

lol tru dat :rolleyes:

Wow, you really wanna request from me? But you're so much better than me! D: (plus I LOVE your current siggy <3)

Anyways, here ya go:
3Oi2I.png

I know it's not as high quality/professional-like as your style, but I did what I could. XD

This was the one I did before that one, but it was just... really bad. ;_;
3ObaC

Siggy for PK Flash:
3NzKL

This was something I asked Destiny to make me a while ago, but she never made it (because it was the most absurd request ever). So I just ended up doing it myself:
3MOyF

Nicole

luke is my wife
I actually like the second Korra sig more than the first. Dunno, maybe I'm just a fan of blue.

This was something I asked Destiny to make me a while ago, but she never made it (because it was the most absurd request ever). So I just ended up doing it myself:
http://puu.sh/3MOyF

My personal favorite tbh.

you're pretty will you make me a signature

Nicole

luke is my wife
no ihu gtfo

ok what do you want

the picture of you with the photoshopped hipster sunglasses on a black/gray background with purple skulls and a semi-transparent tiger with the text "Teardrops on my ukelele" don't put my name on it

make it as dramatic as humanly possible please

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Wow, you really wanna request from me? But you're so much better than me! D: (plus I LOVE your current siggy <3)

Anyways, here ya go:
3Oi2I.png

I know it's not as high quality/professional-like as your style, but I did what I could. XD

This was the one I did before that one, but it was just... really bad. ;_;
3ObaC

They're both great! :) And of course I'd request one from you. You're getting better fast, and this request will help you along the way :P

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
the picture of you with the photoshopped hipster sunglasses on a black/gray background with purple skulls and a semi-transparent tiger with the text "Teardrops on my ukelele" don't put my name on it

make it as dramatic as humanly possible please

Can you request something that doesn't involve pictures of me. @_@

I'd like to request a sig of Nic Cage's chesthair please :)

Here, have Pancake's siggy ;) :

3igxN.png

-----

@Viral & Music, glad you like'em! <3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom