• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Atticus' Super Ridiculous And Incredibly Stupid Graphics

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Kylie:

3t3IK.png

PK:

3t3Js.png

Practice:

3qGmL

3qPWe

3rSqF

3sgwd

2 words: Holy ****

That is all

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes I agree they all look good but if I may be so bold to give one advice: try to develop your own style. If I look at all the graphics made recently we have a lot of talents but one thing...the signatures all have a bit of the same style. Don't get me wrong I love this work as much as I love the other work too but they look all a bit the same

Just my two cents ;)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The avatar you drew looks beautiful, Atticus. The userbar looks great too. The signature you made for Zeldacenter is beyond gorgeous. Great work, mah dear.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Yes I agree they all look good but if I may be so bold to give one advice: try to develop your own style. If I look at all the graphics made recently we have a lot of talents but one thing...the signatures all have a bit of the same style. Don't get me wrong I love this work as much as I love the other work too but they look all a bit the same

Just my two cents ;)

Meh, I knew you'd say something like this sooner or later. I'll change when I want to change; thus I do my work at my own pace. When I feel that it's time for a style change, then I'll look into doing something else. Until then, I think I'm fine just the way I am right now. Thanks. :yes:

3D7YX.png

3D80R

For Riz:
3D0UW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom