• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, so I decided to make a trade shop as well. I'm not very good with pokemon, I am sorta new still, but I love the games. I have HeartGold and Pearl. So, because I consider myself a newbie still, excuse the low quality of this shop, I won't offer stats, moves info, etc. of pokemon like other traders do, I simply am willing to trade pokemon and items with other people. If you are interested in a pokemon, just ask me about it and I can look up its nature, current level, moves, etc, but don't expect much else, I'm not very good at finding out their Ev's or Iv's, and I am not interested either. :lol:

This is what I have atm, some pokes not listed I may have had before but I traded them or evolved them, so if you are wondering about a certain pokemon, just ask me. I can probably get one for you, I am good at getting things. About the legendary pokemon I have, I don't know whether to trade those or not, but I still decided to put them down so you can see what I have, if the trade is worth it to me, I may just let go of them. I'm looking for original pokemon, not hacked ones, anyone can have hacked ones, so please, hope you can trade me original ones, all I offer in return are original pokemon or those I've gotten via traded from the GTS.

I basically am trading because I want to complete my pokedex, that's the main thing, I am not looking for the perfect pokemon. I've yet to capture many ingame pokemon and several Legendary ones who have eluded me up to this point.

The services I offer

Breeding

I can breed for you just about any pokemon you see on the list, except those that can't breed of course. I offer those services to you, not for free, maybe in exchange for a pokemon or item.

Evolution

If you need someone to trade pokemon with in order to have them evolve to their next form, I am also up for that. This means we will trade the pokemon and I will give it right back. I am also seeking this sorta service.

Shinies

I have a few shinies I've ran in to or gotten from eggs, look at the shiny list for that. I may want in exchange maybe a shiny pokemon.

Items

As to items, I have many, but I am not gonna list every one of them. If you are looking for something, just let me know and I will tell you whether I have it or not. Now items I am willing to let go in exchange for items or maybe even normal pokemon I already have or don't have. ;)

I think that's it, but I may have forgotten something, if so, I will be updating this post.

How to Contact me

Here is my FC code. I'll be using Heartgold for trades, btw, just so you know. And if you find something you like, or want, just post here or you can also pm me or leave a visitor message.

FC: 0175 2638 1180

Neo is the name. ;)

My Pokemon List (What I Have ATM)

Legendary

Ho-Oh
Entei
Raikou
Deoxys
Kyogre
Raquaza
Suicune
Shaymin
Darkrai
Mew
Mewtwo
Celebi
Manaphy
Phione
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Jirachi
Zapdos
Lugia
Cresselia
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Regigigas
Registeel
Articuno

A
Altaria
Aron
Aggron
Azurill
Abra
Azumarill
Absol
Arcanine
Armaldo
Aipom
Aerodactyl

B
Buneary
Butterfree
Bidoof
Bellsprout
Buizel
Bastiodon
Bagon
Baltoy
Bulbasaur
Banette

C
Chikorita
Chinchou
Corsola
Cyndaquil
Combee
Chansey
Croconaw
Charmander
Clamperl
Cherubi
Chimchar
Charizard
Cyndaquil
Cloyster

D
Delcatty
Dratini
Dodrio
Doduo
Duskull
Diglett
Dugtrio
Donphan
Dustox
Dusclops
Drowzee
Dewgong

E
Eevee
Electabuzz
Electrode
Exeggcute

F
Flareon
Fearow
Feebas
Farfetch'd
Froslass
Flaafy

G
Gyarados
Golbat
Gligar
Graveler
Grotle
Growlithe
Goldeen
Gardevoir
Grumpig
Girafarig
Grimer
Gible
Gengar
Glaceon

H
Houndoom
Hitmonchan
Hypno
Hoppip
Heracross
Houndour
HootHoot

I
Igglybuff
Illumise
Infernape

J
Jynx
Jigglypuff
Jolteon

K
Krabby
Kakuna
Kricketune
Kecleon
Kingdra
Kingler
Kadabra
Koffing
Kabuto

L
Lickytung
Linoone
Lanturn
Leafeon
Larvitar
Lileep
Luvdisc

M
Mawile
Magnezone
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Magikarp
Meditite
Medicham
Metapod
Magnemite
Mareep
Miltank
Meganium
Mudkip
Makuhita
Mantyke
Mantine
Magby

N
Nosepass
Nodorina
Nidorino
Ninjask
Natu
NidoKing
NidoQueen
Ninetales
Nidoran (M)

O
Onix
Omanyte
Oddish
Octillery

P
Psyduck
Purugly
Plusle
Piplup
Phanpy
Pinsir
Poliwag
Poochyena
Prinplup
Ponyta
Pineco
Pichu
Porygon
Pachirisu
Paras
Pidgeotto

Q
Quagsire
Quilava

R
Riolu
Raichu
Ralts
Remoraid
Roserade
Rapidash
Rampardos

S
Scizor
Sunkern
Shuckle
Sharpedo
Smoochum
Skitty
Sneazel
Slowpoke
Seadra
Shellos
Spinarak
Skorupi
Spearow
Shiftry
Sudowoodo
Sunflora
Steelix
Silcoon
Stantler
Staryu
Seel
Shinx
Slakoth
Shellder
Smeargle
Stunky
Snover
Slobrow
Snubbull
Scyther
Squirtle
Spiritomb
Snorlax
Staravia
Snorunt

T
Typhlosion
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Taurus
Tangela
Togekiss
Torchic
Tropius
Trapinch
Tyrogue
Totodile
Togepi

U
Unown

V
Vileplume
Victreebel
Voltorb
Venomoth
Volbeat
Venusaur

W
Wooper
Wynaut
Whismur
Weavil

X
Xatu

Y
Yanma
Yanmega

Z
Zubat
Zigzagoon
Zangoose

Shinies

Rayquaza (Met, fought and captured)
Suicune (Met, fought and captured)
Absol (Met, fought and captured)
Gyarados (In Game shiny)
Typhlosion (Starter)
Charizard (Not for trade, only for display, it's my first ever hatched shiny, it's special to me) :P

What I want, what I'm after

Any Legendary pokemon of course, especially Arceus and the ones not listed in my have list.
Also, normal pokemon that I don't have. See the list below.

Shiny pokemon, if you are willing to let go, that is. :P I know how rare these are.

Items like Rare candy, Master Balls, especially rare Tms, etc. *I'll update this soon...maybe*

Normal Pokemon Want List

Help me get my hands on these so I can complete my pokedex. I can capture and/or evolve most of these or
find them via GTS, but I am looking for trades here, they level up faster, not that the GTS ones don't, but it
is hard finding stuff there, they want Mews/Celebis and whatnot in exchange for a simple pokemon. :P Also
there are more pokemon I want, but I can get those myself, these here are the ones that matter to me.

Meowth
Persian
Exxeguttor
Jumpluff
Ledian
Slowking
Piloswine
Gulpin
Lotad
Manectric
Wailord
Vibraba
Lunatone
Solrock
Barboach
Metang
Metragross
Drifloon
Drifblim
Rhyperior
Rotom

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm eyeing your Deoxys and shiny Rayquaza. In return, I have quite a few Legendaries you may be interested in. Please tell me if there's any specific ones you want.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Deoxys I can trade to you, but let it be known I got that one via the GTS, so I have no clue whether it's hacked or not. Rayquaza...I spent around five hours soft resetting until I got a shiny one, it's not that special but the exchange would have to be a legendary or another shiny.

Do you have any shiny legendaries? What about normal shiny pokemon?

Deoxys I can trade to you, but let it be known I got that one via the GTS, so I have no clue whether it's hacked or not. Rayquaza...I spent around five hours soft resetting until I got a shiny one, it's not that special but the exchange would have to be a legendary or another shiny.

I'm not worried about how the Deoxys was obtained. I'll probably only use it for in-game battles, so it's not a problem. I'm not sure I would have something to compare to that Rayquaza that you don't have, so for now we can focus on the Deoxys.

Do you have any shiny legendaries? What about normal shiny pokemon?

Go fish. Most of what I have to offer are very high level Legendaries.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm not worried about how the Deoxys was obtained. I'll probably only use it for in-game battles, so it's not a problem. I'm not sure I would have something to compare to that Rayquaza that you don't have, so for now we can focus on the Deoxys.

Go fish. Most of what I have to offer are very high level Legendaries.

--Okay, that's good, if you find out it's hacked though, you can just toss it back to me, I'll probably release it. And yes, I will give you
your own pokemon back.

Rayquaza looks awesome in black, but really, compared to the friendship we share, that's nothing. I can trade it to you if you really want it, besides, it's just sitting there in my collection, maybe you can give it better use, I have no plans for him right now.

I doubt you have an Arceus, so here are the ones I would like in exchange for Deoxys, not all of them, one of the bunch. :P

Latios
Latias
Moltres
Groudon (I traded my own for an Uxie and would like to have one)

If you don't have any of those, can you list those you can trade, then I can make a pick from those.

--Okay, that's good, if you find out it's hacked though, you can just toss it back to me, I'll probably release it. And yes, I will give you
your own pokemon back.

Rayquaza looks awesome in black, but really, compared to the friendship we share, that's nothing. I can trade it to you if you really want it, besides, it's just sitting there in my collection, maybe you can give it better use, I have no plans for him right now.

I doubt you have an Arceus, so here are the ones I would like in exchange for Deoxys, not all of them, one of the bunch. :P

Latios
Latias
Moltres
Groudon (I traded my own for an Uxie and would like to have one)

If you don't have any of those, can you list those you can trade, then I can make a pick from those.

Nah. I don't care if it's hacked.:P

No, you can keep it. I probably wouldn't put it to too much use either, and I have multiple regular Rayquazas.

I have all 4 of those, actually. I'd prefer to trade Groudon since I have 2, and it would be the highest leveled of the 4 for you, too. Although I'd be willing to trade any of them.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, Groudon/Deoxys it is. :) Thank you, I really was hoping for one.

Now, when are you available to trade? I am available anytime you can. Before you set up the hour, date, etc, do you wish to know info about Deoxys? Its level, etc? Or you don't care about that either?

Alright, Groudon/Deoxys it is. :) Thank you, I really was hoping for one.

Now, when are you available to trade? I am available anytime you can. Before you set up the hour, date, etc, do you wish to know info about Deoxys? Its level, etc? Or you don't care about that either?

Eh, just the level will do. I'm not too worried about the other stuff. Moves I can easily change, so that doesn't matter. Would you like to know anything about (the) Groudon(s)? Also, any time will suffice. I have all day tomorrow if you're free as well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, well it says here Deoxys is level 30. I'd give you its nature and original owner's name but you said you weren't interested, so...lol. Yeah, level 30.

And no, I don't care about the stats or level, so long as its nature is not lonely, I hear that's pretty bad. And from my own experience, I think it is bad, I had a Raticate that had that lonely nature, boy did that rat level up slow. lolz. So yeah, hope Groudon is not lonely.

Anyway, there you have your info. And I have no problem trading with you tomorrow. You can pm me or vm when you are ready, or you can just leave the time here. ^^ Thanks, btw. I'll need your FC sometime.

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
Your shiny Rayquaza intruiges me. I'm willing to give you one of my many legendaries except for dragon types. I adore my dragon types. I have every legendary except for the three event legendaries that haven't been distributed in the U.S.A. yet. Give me the level of your shiny Rayquaza and I'll do my best to make a fair trade.

I also have a majority of the normal pokemon you recquire to complete your pokedex. Also I forgot to mention that I want it's moveset.
P.S. You shouldn't worry about what nature a pokemon has unless you are EV raising it. That's what they're for. If you want more info on that go to bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net they have everything you need to know on that.

I take back this offer. I saw shiny and Rayquaza in one place and went crazy. I only have decent pokemon on Pokemon White. I apologize if I got your hopes up.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Your shiny Rayquaza intruiges me. I'm willing to give you one of my many legendaries except for dragon types. I adore my dragon types. I have every legendary except for the three event legendaries that haven't been distributed in the U.S.A. yet. Give me the level of your shiny Rayquaza and I'll do my best to make a fair trade.

I also have a majority of the normal pokemon you recquire to complete your pokedex. Also I forgot to mention that I want it's moveset.
P.S. You shouldn't worry about what nature a pokemon has unless you are EV raising it. That's what they're for. If you want more info on that go to bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net they have everything you need to know on that.
I'm willing to let go of the Rayquaza if you can get me an Arceus, I don't care if it's shiny or not, nor do I care about its moves, nature, etc. So long as it's not a hacked one, I am willing to trade you. I don't know what three event legendaries you are talking about but I hope Arceus is not one of them.

And you say you have some of the pokemon I need to complete my pokedex, that's good, maybe we can trade some more, that is up to you. Also, do you have any shinies? I love shinies. ;)

Anyway, here's some info on Rayquaza

Shiny: Yes
Level: 50
Nature: Jolly
Ability:Air Lock
Moves: Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage

That's how I got him at the embedded tower.

--Edit--Oh, okay, I just saw your edit. Ugh! I was so hopeful that I would get my hands on...Arceus!

Ok, no harm done. :P

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
May I have a Pichu w/ Volt Tackle called Voltic? If it's female, then please call it Volty. Thanks. Oh, and what do you want for it? I can't offer anything on SoulSilver PAL, but on my SoulSilver USA, I can offer you pretty much anything.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I checked my Pichus and none of them have Volt Tackle. Then I did some searching and found out that you actually need to do some stuff in order to breed one who has that move. I don't have Emerald, so I can't really do much. :( I would have gladly traded you a Pichu with that move but I don't have one. Sorry.

Here is what you can do if you want one, though. Info taken from Yahoo Answers, with little editing from my part. (Either follow this advice or ask someone else, I am sure someone here has one, but I could be wrong, lol)

U need to find a light ball that u can only get in emerald. In emerald u go to the safari zone. U have to catch a pikachu that is holding this item. Though it is very rare for a pikachu to have it. But yeah just catch many pikachu to get the light ball. Once you have it, then go get a male and a female pikachu give the female the light ball and wait for the egg. It will be a pichu that has volt tackle.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
You don't need Emerald, just two male and female Pikachus with a Light Orb. Also, there is a 5% chance of getting one when catching Pikachu

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You don't need Emerald, just two male and female Pikachus with a Light Orb. Also, there is a 5% chance of getting one when catching Pikachu
Oh really? *Is surprised*

I think I'll go hunting to Viridian forest, then, see if I can miraculously catch one for you. Give me time if you want that Pichu, I always tend to get what I want. :P I may have it for you later today.

If I do get you one, do you have something in return? Perhaps one of the pokes I listed? Not shinies or legendary, just a regular one.

I need to edit my list, I've gotten a hold of some new ones, so I will edit my lists later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom