• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

As Tears Touch the Ground *Sign Up Thread*

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Okay, so recently, I have been creating a plot for a fanfiction that I have put a lot of thought and creativity into.

Here is the summary:

Six friends take a trip away from all their problems for the weekend. What they didn't know was that they were being trapped on a never-ending nightmare of an island. They create a diary that each person gets to write in on a certain day. As they start to lose the lives that they had before their vacation, they start to realize just how important they all are to each other. As they experience pain, loss, love, and other feelings, the group of friends take their love for each other and fight their way out of their nightmare.

So, I guess the keyword in there was six. I am only allowing five people to sign up.

I'd like to reserve a spot for Din Akera. So, this now leaves four spots.

If you are interested in being apart of this, make a profile for your character that looks something like mine:

Name:
Kate
Hair:
Short, brown hair. In the style of a long-layered, angled bob but.
Clothes:
She'll be wearing a white tank top with short, tan shorts. She'll also be wearing knee-high, brown boot.
Personality:
Kate is a kind individual with a big heart. She'll do anything to keep her friends from getting hurt. She's intelligent and is usually coming up with some ideas to keep everyone on their toes. Kate is very quiet and doesn't tend to speak much. She'll only communicate when she feels it's absolutely necessary.
Relation:
Yes or No? (Would you like to be related to a character in the story? It will be randomly chosen as to whom you are related. Bold your answer.)

I hope y'all sign up. I really would like to write this completely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters as of Now W/ Descriptions:

VembersWind

Name:
Vember
Hair:
long and dark brown it's also kind of curly, but not a lot of curls
Clothes:
a plain black T-shirt and some dark jeans
Personality:
intelligent, yet kinda quiet. he's able to stay calm in most situations and make good decisions. he likes to be fair to everyone and tries to make sure every one's opinion is heard. he doesn't seem to smile much, he just smirks occasionally. he's loyal to his friends yet he always seems secretive and doesn't really let his true feelings out.
Relation:
NO

Josie

Name:
Mizu(I just love the name Mizu)
Hair:
Blonde
Clothes:
A blue ninja suit with a Black Belt with awesome Ninja's Shoes
Personality:
Mizu Loves adventure if you are near her she will ask you if you are on a adventure and she join and helps Mizu is also a ninja who is really good
Relation: NO

TWO SPOTS ARE NOW LEFT!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I got more sign ups than what I asked, I am now letting the people that have signed up be in the story. If anymore people sign up, I'll consider. I just can't work with too many characters, since I'll tend to not have them be used or something or other.

UPDATE ON CHARACTERS LIST!

Penguinboy82
Name:
Devin
Hair:
Short, dyed blue skater hair with a wind-blown look
Clothes:
Tattered gray shirt, ripped jeans, skate shoes
Personality:
Devin is the young sarcastic new one, who doesn't listen to others ideas, and wants to be the leader of everything. Overall, anxious, rambunctious and impatient.
Relation:
Definitely

Diablo
Name:
Sean (everyone calls him Diablo though.)
Hair:
Black
Clothes:
Black T shirt and camouflage pants
Personality:
Has a strong sense of loyalty to whoever he's with, he's willing to fight for them if necessary.
Relation: Yes

Bigflyingpotato
Name: Erin
Hair: Shoulder-length, dark brown, curly, always down
Clothes: Light blue shirt with some designs, comfortable jeans, hiking shoes
Personality: loyal, shy around new people, always wants to help, funny when the time is right, not afraid to be physical, she doesn’t realize when she’s being brusque
Relationship: NO

Master Kokiri9

Name: Tyler
Hair: Somewhat short and black.
Clothes: He generally wears blue cargo jeans (the kind with a lot of pockets) and long sleeve shirts, regardless of the weather and black tennis shoes.
Personality: Tyler is a brave and daring person. He likes to take risks and can be very reckless and hasty at times, but his heart is in the right place and will never leave a friend when they need him.

Since there is an odd number of people that want to be related, I have to see what I can do to make that work out...

Last edited:
this sounds pretty cool
Name: Vember
Hair: long and dark brown it's also kind of curly, but not a lot of curls
Clothes: a plain black T-shirt and some dark jeans
Personality: intelligent, yet kinda quiet. he's able to stay calm in most situations and make good decisions. he likes to be fair to everyone and tries to make sure every one's opinion is heard. he doesn't seem to smile much, he just smirks occasionally. he's loyal to his friends yet he always seems secretive and doesn't really let his true feelings out.
Relation: NO
hope this is fine :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name:Mizu(I just love the name Mizu)
Hair:Blonde
Clothes:A blue ninja suit with a Black Belt with awesome Ninja's Shoes
Personality:Mizu Loves adventure if you are near her she will ask you if you are on a adventure and she join and helps Mizu is also a ninja who is really good
Relation:NO

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Name: Devin
Hair: Short, dyed blue skater hair with a wind-blown look
Clothes: Tattered grey shirt, ripped jeans, skate shoes
Personality: Devin is the young sarchastic new one, who dosen't listen to other's ideas, and wants to be the leader of everything. Overall, anxious, rambunctious and impatiant.
Relation: Definatly. (It would be cool if he were related to the most mature for an extreme conflict, but that's just my idea.)

Diablo

King of Redeads
Name: Sean (everyone calls him Diablo though.)
Hair: Black
Clothes: Black T shirt and camouflage pants
Personality: Has a strong sense of loyalty to whoever he's with, he's willing to fight for them if necessary.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
aww I was just a bit too late to sign up, here it is anyway since I typed it up
Name: Erin
Hair: Shoulder-length, dark brown, curly, always down
Clothes: Light blue shirt with some designs, comfortable jeans, hiking shoes
Personality: loyal, shy around new people, always wants to help, funny when the time is right, not afraid to be physical, she doesn’t realize when she’s being brusque
Relationship: NO

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Meh, I guess I'll use a name that's real. And by the way, Kate, the way you describe your story it sounds like Lost.

Name: Tyler
Hair: Somewhat short and black.
Clothes: He generally wears blue cargo jeans (the kind with a lot of pockets) and long sleeve shirts, regardless of the weather and black tennis shoes.
Personality: Tyler is a brave and daring person. He likes to take risks and can be very reckless and hasty at times, but his heart is in the right place and will never leave a friend when they need him.
Relation: Yes or No?

EDIT: Ugh... I got ninja'd... :(

EDIT II: Well thank you very much for including me, Kate.

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Well, since I got more sign ups than what I had hoped for, I'll let all of you in the story. How does that sound?

LozzyKate

All I am waiting for now, is a response from Din Akera. Then, I'll start working on Chapter One.

Din Akera

Sniper
Thanks for the reserve my friend! You know both my character profiles so I will give them both to you here and you can have your choice of whichever one works better for your story. or you can use the combination that can transform back and forth. ^^

I'll post the hylian on first and the demonic one second. Both forms are drawn and in my album art on my profile page. Though the demon one is not totally complete.

First:
Name: Din Akera.
Race: Appeares Hylian.
Hair: Flame red hanging loose around her shoulders all the way down her back.
Clothes Description: Black tunic. Flame red scarf wraps around her neck and down her left arm and around her chest over top of the tunic. Leather knee high hunting boots.
Personality: Very friendly but does not trust easily. Extremely loyal. once you have her trust she will stand by you no matter whether or not you are in the right or wrong. She can be quite selfish and greedy at times and has an attitude toward anyone that she has a grudge against or has broken her trust.
Weapon: Fire Magic. Twin swords/daggers
Relation: I'll put in No, but up to you entirely. lol

Second:
Name: Din Akera.
Race: Demon. (Jyy according to Atsuma's fiction)
Hair: Flame red. pulled back into a high ponytail with long bangs hangin loose down the front.
Clothes Description: Red gerudo attire, though the pants are not bulk, they are slim fitting. Black boots.
Physical desrciption: Appears human in terms of body shape. Solid black eyes. Fangs, claws, and large black wings.
Personality: Very friendly but does not trust easily. Extremely loyal. once you have her trust she will stand by you no matter whether or not you are in the right or wrong. She can be quite selfish and greedy at times and has an attitude toward anyone that she has a grudge against or has broken her trust.
Weapon: Fire Magic. Twin swords/daggers.
Relation: I'll put in No, but up to you entirely. lol

I hope that is all the info you need. (this is a copy paste from another place with a couple edits. lol. <# happy writing girl, I can't wait!

LozzyKate

Alright. Everyone is accounted for. Now the story can finally begin. I'm going to start working on the Prologue now. A minor side note, there will be some plot changes, so don't go by what the summary says 100% of the time, for right now anyways.

Thanks to everyone who signed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom