• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aren's Sketchbook(aka Monolith's Art Thread)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
H_M, stop being so good in drawing. I love your art style, I love your drawings, I love your characters.. ah what the heck- I love everything and I love your drawings and stuff..

STOP BEING SO EPIC

Older than you, that's for sure. *is not getting more specific*

That's fine.

H_M, stop being so good in drawing. I love your art style, I love your drawings, I love your characters.. ah what the heck- I love everything and I love your drawings and stuff..

STOP BEING SO EPIC

*laughter* Wow. Thank you! I don't see why I should stop. If people look up to me and admire me like this... it's such a good feeling. It's so much better than other ways some people use to be happy, you know? It gives me faith in myself, and makes me believe that I am a good person. It reminds me that I do have a talent, and a skill. It feels. So. Dang. Good!

Yes, go ahead.

I had no idea you were so young, either. I feel weird doing roleplays and stuff as it is... I'm 33... I'm... 12 at heart, though, or something. I do think your style has room for growth, but it is quite good - and I've done art in a professional capacity (just graphic design, but still)...

Eh heh. I don't mind, may of my friends are adults. i seriously doubt that I'll stop roleplaying at your age. You're not that old, but it's still a long way away for me, lol.

There's always room for growth. But as it is, I ahve a very basic style. I want to get into more realistic stuff and shade more drawings. Dear Nayru, I need to properly shade more drawings.

Thank you! I hope ti turns out all right, lol.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Mooooono! Thanks for posting both your AMAZING drawings of Shannon and Lance. They (as I've said a million times by now) look AWESOME.

Also, you're other drawing look stellar, awesome... way better than what I can draw. ALWAYS AMAZING.

AND ANY OTHER WORDS TO EXPRESS TO SAY YOUR WORK IS AMAZING.

You wanted a compliment, you get a compliment. I am weird, ignore me XD

No, seriously... If you ever feel like draw any of my other characters, feel free too... I might even draw one of your characters... maybe... they wouldn't turn out nearly as good as your art though...
I'm gonna shut up now ^.^ nyaaaah

Mooooono! Thanks for posting both your AMAZING drawings of Shannon and Lance. They (as I've said a million times by now) look AWESOME.

Also, you're other drawing look stellar, awesome... way better than what I can draw. ALWAYS AMAZING.

AND ANY OTHER WORDS TO EXPRESS TO SAY YOUR WORK IS AMAZING.

You wanted a compliment, you get a compliment. I am weird, ignore me XD

No, seriously... If you ever feel like draw any of my other characters, feel free too... I might even draw one of your characters... maybe... they wouldn't turn out nearly as good as your art though...
I'm gonna shut up now ^.^ nyaaaah

OHMAGOSH! If you draw some of the girls(or, y'knwo, my guys)--well, please, do so! And share. You're good at art, too, SIlvs.

Then I suppose I must share all thirteen bazillion drawings I have... faked-sigh. Really only *counts*two and fifteen flukes that I'll never finish, heh.

Oh, I've been meaning to say this. Several writers and role-players read my thread. If you want me to design a look or a character like Silver did, or just for me to draw them, I'll do that! And if the role-players want to use them in a future SU... eh heh. Nothing would honor me more. I work in color sometimes, and I will on request.

And thank you. I really can't say just how much it makes me happy to read all this love.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I suddenly feel the need to post this piece of crud.

iPod pics K.jpg

Yes, it's also sideways.

Oh crud, am I not allowed to post my art on your thread?! I'm so sorry if I'm not!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I do art. I've done art and posted it on here, though there's not too many people paying attention. As I've said, I've done a little in the ways of art and design professionally. If I wanted to, I could draw Val, and any other character I wanted myself.

I make the request becuase I want to see other's styles. You have a very different general art-style than I do. I want to see the character in your style.

I suddenly feel the need to post this piece of crud.

Yes, it's also sideways.

Oh crud, am I not allowed to post my art on your thread?! I'm so sorry if I'm not!

OMIGOD IT'S MELI <3 <3 <3

Thank you! I'm so inexpressibly happy that you took the time to draw my character. Thank you a gazillion more times!

I'm not gonna bash you for posting that here. That's how you guarantee I will see it. It's not a piece of crap, it's awesome. Thank you!

DREAMERS MELI :clap:

I do art. I've done art and posted it on here, though there's not too many people paying attention. As I've said, I've done a little in the ways of art and design professionally. If I wanted to, I could draw Val, and any other character I wanted myself.

I make the request becuase I want to see other's styles. You have a very different general art-style than I do. I want to see the character in your style.

I know, and you're good at it. Wait, did I act like I didn't know you did? Sorry... heh. I'll look for your thread again, I found it at one point.

Please, draw Val. I need a reference to work from.

Glad you like her. ^^ I had gotten new pencils that day and was randomly inspired.

Oh, I know that feeling. I'll find a pencil lying in the side of the road and get an insatiable urge to draw something completely random with it. And, as they say... When the inspiration strikes them, an artist will draw.

... 0-0 I could hace swore you were around 17 HM...

Dear Nayru... I'm not that old, wow! You're sort of blowing my mind, Furrysnail. I know I seem older than I am in real life, but if I can seem that old online... well then...Well then. o_O

EDIT: Haha! Atsie, sorry for the delay and butchered image quality, but I have a Shiny Charizard for you. Like I said... not my best photography, but after at least 30 pictures, five transfers, and three GIMpings, this is the best I had.

33krnk2.jpg

Yay. My first Pokemon--it is up. And it is shiny.

*doesn't know how to make spoilers* I think I'll do it in a PM. Thanks!

No I won't, actually. Lemme just check how to make spoilers and I'll put them here.

This: View attachment 32356 If you could, make her bangs a bit more Ariel-esque, and just make her more detailed in general. This pic is just the basics. She's all tall and lithe and stuff. I can't show that.
This: View attachment 32357 Make his hair better. I can't draw male hair for the life of me. It should be kinda like David Henrie's but much neater. And again with the general detail.
And this: View attachment 32358 Make her look younger. She looks like an adult here. She's 14. And general detail, of course.
Thanks, I super duper appreciate it! And sorry they're all sideways... :dry:

Okay. To confirm, their names are Fang, Dagger(Hey! Dagger, I know him!), and Kali Correct? I'd be happy to do it, sideways images never bother me.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome, I really like it, HM. :D You delayed posting it, but in the end all is well. Keep posting your art because it's cool. :cool:

I made a promise. I kept it!

I said I'd upload Fang today. Here she is. I admit how much I hate her face, but... it was inked before I knew it, and I really couldn't afford to delay. It took far too long to find the right color of pen to ink the hair edge.

24mfafb.jpg

Feel free to have me redraw her with whatever tweaks to expression, position, or anything else you desire, Tatl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom