• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are We Permitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fullmetal Link

Are we permitted to copy and past the you tube guide videos for the games onto our own websites. I would love to know the answer to this because if we aren't aloud to do that then i wont but, I'm just makeing shure so that there isn't any copy-write issues.

Thank you to everyone who answers.

Oh PS: ik i got this in the wrong area of the forms please forgive me i don't know how to move it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majora's Cat

How about that
It should be fine. The news posters that work for Dungeon Gaming often embed videos from different owners and websites. Everything is fine as long as a source is provided somewhere on the page, meaning that a hyperlink that links to the source of the video or article is somewhere on there. If you could do that, that would be wonderful. :>

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Hey since this is already here I'm just going to ask a question as well, I have a Zelda Blog outside ZD, and I was wondering if I could post stories off the Main ZD site? I wouldn't that often but I'd thought i'd ask. :) If no, that's okay.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hey since this is already here I'm just going to ask a question as well, I have a Zelda Blog outside ZD, and I was wondering if I could post stories off the Main ZD site? I wouldn't that often but I'd thought i'd ask. :) If no, that's okay.

Hello! Site staff here! :)

It should be alright as long as you don't directly copy/paste from the news post. That's plagiarizing! :P You could quote something from the news post though as an example of what the post is about and to show that it's ZD's words your quoting and not yours. :)

Example being:

On this news post on ZD they said, "Insert random words here..."

(Dunno if that helps but there's an example of how that should be done. ^^ ) ^

And another thing that would prevent you from getting in trouble is that you should put a link to the original ZD news post to show where you got your information from. Just to give credit where credit is due and to show that you didn't steal this or made the information up. :)

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom