• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

AR Cards, No Use Anymore

Do Copied(Downloadable,Drawable) AR Cards Worth It?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It wont change

• No

• Total voters

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
It seems that the AR cards (the 6 cards that come with the 3DS) as cool as they are, they are not unique.

What I mean is that you can draw it, and the 3DS will recognise it. Even Android has a feature of downloading the cards.
Simply they are not extraordinary if you can get them free and that everyone have them, there is no longer point.

But what is your opinion, I think is a waste since I wont be special to have a card and Nintendo will make no money out of it.

Click here for an Android article: here
And here to show how AR cards are makeable: here

Last edited:

jugglaj91

I am me....
I am pretty sure the system can only see what it is programmed to. Which means you can;t just "make your own" and have it work. I believe I read somewhere that Nintendo will release new ones for free in .pdf so you can print them out and use them. I also imagine them to maybe use Nintendo Club to earn exclusives that won't be available any other way - except for those who will scan and distribute I am sure. Nintendo just wanted everyone to be able to enjoy all the AR games, and have them all be the same for each system, probably to also save on costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom