• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link AOL is Sooooo Confusing Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

zellinkda

one of many
i am very confused since i have tried numerous amounts of times to try and figure out Aol however i have been confused every time i played it and ultimately got frustrated and put the game down. what am i supposed to do in the beginning of the game meaning right when i start. i dont understand the point really. thanks!

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
When you leave the castle, follow the path upwards until you come to one square of forest. Walk over it and you'll be transported to a screen where you'll find a point bag. Slash the point bag and level up your health. Now follow the path downwards until you come to a town. In the town, talk to people until one lets you into their house. Once inside, go into the basement where an old man will give you your first spell. Now leave and go back to the forest to the right, where you'll find a cave. Go through the cave, watching out for an enemy on the ground near the end. Once you exit, go as far right as possible, then go down. Cross the screen that you show up in and you'll eventually get to a screen with a heart container. Get it and go all the way back up. Keep on going up until you find the first palace. You know, this site also has a walkthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom