• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
@karu I think it's unlikely that Libk isn't town because of his apparent claim the previous day, and with said day's opening scene, the circumstances offer decent backing of said claim.

As far as my own reads go, it comes down to karu and Ken, although my read on the former has a larger scum lean than the latter, who has a slight town lean as of my last evaluation.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Why do you think Libk is town Kenshin? Libk is leaning scum to me. However, if you believe that he is innocent, who am I to disagree?

I told you why, lol. I literally use the word "cause" right after saying he's town.

Also why believe what I say if you don't understand it? Why unvote so fast?

karu

Panamaniac
Sorry, kind off missed that.

But that doesn't really do anything to change my opinion of him. In previous games I've seen mafia defending town to make themselves seem more town. So just because he defended Tristan that doesn't mean he's town.

Also, I voted for Libk to get the conversation started; we were doing nothing so far this day. Voting isn't just to lynch someone, it's also to get information from someone. I will most likely vote for Libk again before the day ends, but I'd like to see what everyone else has to say because you never know.

Mido

Version 1
Sorry, kind off missed that.

But that doesn't really do anything to change my opinion of him. In previous games I've seen mafia defending town to make themselves seem more town. So just because he defended Tristan that doesn't mean he's town.

And this is a totally viable tactic for scum, and you would be right to be skeptical in theory; but as far as my perspective goes, I find there is more than just this circumstance that lends to Libk's status as a townie.

Also, I voted for Libk to get the conversation started; we were doing nothing so far this day. Voting isn't just to lynch someone, it's also to get information from someone. I will most likely vote for Libk again before the day ends, but I'd like to see what everyone else has to say because you never know.

This is fair, but at the same time, Ken makes a good point. Why concede so easily to his concerns, especially when you say here that you are likely to vote Libk again? I can sort of understand it given the stage of the game at this point, but something about this doesn't quite feel right to me. This, coupled with what seemed to a more non-committal approach to the previous day, raises red flags from my front.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So I protected Karu last night thinking mafia would go after Karu to let Pendio or I build a case against each other. That's why I was asking about a vig. Because mafia killing pen seemed a little odd. But I'm thinking we only had mafia and SK for night kills.

karu

Panamaniac
And this is a totally viable tactic for scum, and you would be right to be skeptical in theory; but as far as my perspective goes, I find there is more than just this circumstance that lends to Libk's status as a townie.

This is fair, but at the same time, Ken makes a good point. Why concede so easily to his concerns, especially when you say here that you are likely to vote Libk again? I can sort of understand it given the stage of the game at this point, but something about this doesn't quite feel right to me. This, coupled with what seemed to a more non-committal approach to the previous day, raises red flags from my front.
It's simple really: Libk isn't my only suspect. This possibly being the last day, I want to make sure I'm not missing something that could prove useful for the town. I should point out that I'm neutral in this game though, can I do that Mido? Still not familiar with all the rules

karu

Panamaniac
So I protected Karu last night thinking mafia would go after Karu to let Pendio or I build a case against each other. That's why I was asking about a vig. Because mafia killing pen seemed a little odd. But I'm thinking we only had mafia and SK for night kills.
Oh, well thank you Libk :)

Mido

Version 1

Interesting. As far as the kills situation goes, I figured as much. 3 killers in this setup did sound like too many cooks in the kitchen.

It's simple really: Libk isn't my only suspect. This possibly being the last day, I want to make sure I'm not missing something that could prove useful for the town. I should point out that I'm neutral in this game though, can I do that Mido? Still not familiar with all the rules

Fair point. As far as your neutral status goes, I can't say I believe it if it is what I'm assuming. I don't think it's against the rules this game to say such things.

Libk

Well, only thing I really have to add is that this kill seems a little too calculated to be a newer player. So It's probably either me or mido at this point. what say others?

Mido

Version 1
Well, only thing I really have to add is that this kill seems a little too calculated to be a newer player. So It's probably either me or mido at this point. what say others?

If you're assuming this based in Pendio's own death, keep in mind that the night scene doesn't indicate Pendio was the target. Pendio succeeded with his bodyguarding.

Ara ara~~
Another death tonight it seems. And this one died protecting another kawaii anime girl! How valiant of her.

This blurs the lines on the killing situation since the alleged intended target was saved.

Anyways, after some more thinking, I'm throwing my vote in, and the winner is:

Vote: karu

I don't quite buy what seems to be a 3rd party claim, especially since we had a Serial Killer in this setup.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
@Libk didn't you say you were "protecting" someone in the last day cycle?

The fact I protected Tristan. I had not properly read through the thread abd I thought Tristan would be a big target by mafia. Now that Deku flipped scum off Tristan's suggestion for nk(and I already had some suspicions on Deku because the unvote to get his Godfather killed seemed like really good scum play), and my role apparently protected the wrong person, I have more reason to believe he's a Redirector or deflector. Especially since he got another mafia member killed. Seems like a smart plan from mafia. Give the redirector town pants and then have him hit other people with abilities that hit him. If vig tries to hit him, they can basically get a second kill in their favor and no one would suspect him.

Vote: Tristan

I don't trust him saying he has no special powers.

Right there at the start. How could you protect anyone if Pendio was the bodyguard? That seems awfuly suspicious.

Libk

Because there is a doctor and a bodyguard. It's not uncommon to have 2 different protection roles. And the bodyguard doesn't actually prevent a kill. Bodyguard males it so that whoever they protect, the bodyguard dies instead.

Libk

If you're assuming this based in Pendio's own death, keep in mind that the night scene doesn't indicate Pendio was the target. Pendio succeeded with his bodyguarding.
Ah yes this is true. Any ideas on the original target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom