• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
What I'm stuck on... is not a dungeon, or a puzzle. It's the song with the Lokomos! I'm at the sand place, and I can't seem to get the guy's song right! It's either I'm "Improvising" or I'm off time with the music. I know this is gonna be hard to help with, but any tips? ^____^

First off all make sure your not practising and your doing the actuall song and dont blow to hard. i was stuck for while because i was blowing to hard and it wasnt reading my breath. Hope this helps and just stick at it. :)

Back up from your DS mic a bit & try to blow slow and steady. Being too close makes it easier for the DS to pick up on tiny differences in the air flow and will cause errors.

squirrelguys

Hero of Slimes
Also I found it was hard to do near any other sounds. Like on a bus or near a television. And as the others said back up from the mic.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I would try and control my breath, since I found at this song that the slightest mistake of blowing on another note, even for a second, will cause you not to succeed. You should also try to do it at a quiet place and back up from the mic, unless your DS is very old. In that case, I would test out my mic in the settings.

Hope this helps~

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I would try and control my breath, since I found at this song that the slightest mistake of blowing on another note, even for a second, will cause you not to succeed. You should also try to do it at a quiet place and back up from the mic, unless your DS is very old. In that case, I would test out my mic in the settings.

Hope this helps~

My DS lite is only six months old, and very well taken care of, so I assume that the mic works fine.

I'm a flutist, so I blow into it as if I'm playing my flute. And I play as if I slurring 24/7 when I'm playing the spirit flute.
If I take the time NOT to slur, then I'm not in time with the music ;(

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hmm...I remember having some difficulty with some of the Lokomo songs as well but that was because I was in a restaurant one time. Make sure it's quiet and that you're not extremely close.

C

chrisco

If you're playing it like a flute then I assume you're flattening out your lower lip as you do on the flute. Try just to blow gently with a rounder , smaller, mouth shape . I did it with the 'slurring' that you describe but you have to be really quick as you skip over the notes that you don't need and use your head in the right direction to move around the notes and in time with the rhythm, as well as your mouth. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom