• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

After Skyward Sword?, Parents of Ganondorf

I would like to believe that the father of the lone Gerudo male is the former lone Gerudo male himself. You'd think that the leader would be a "pure blood" when all of the others are mixed (so I guess that would make the mother "mixed" too..... but they still look the exact same I guess). If we're going to get any Gerudo backstory at all, which I highly doubt because Nintendo is stupid, I'd expect the former Gerudo male before Ganondorf to be the leader. And I don't think he'd be evil either, seeing as I believe in the theory that it was just the evil spirit Ganon that possessed Ganondorf.

This has puzzled me as well.
Ganondorf wielded dark magic even before he possessed the Triforce of Power. So obviously, one of his parents must have had that trait. I am thinking the father did, most likely. Perhaps his power is what made Kotake and Koume claim him as their own… It is just a thought.
But knowing what the gossip stones had said in Ocarina of Time... what male Hylians do we know that wielded magic? The only one I am thinking of is Aghanim; which can’t be right—that was Ganon’s alter-ego in A Link to the Past.
I think Nintendo wants it to be a mystery. All the tribes in the game have some strange detail that makes them unique and pure Hyrulians. So... I would doubt that they would reveal that in Skyward Sword—or even future games, for that matter. But it is still a possibility... :thinking:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom