• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure to Skyloft Sign Ups

Ganondork

goo
Hey guys! I've hit a mental block on some of these upcoming characters (and monsters) and I want your help! Now note that they WILL be less significant.

Here is the sheet:

Name: If a monster what it's known as (ex: Gohma)
Race: If a monster, what type (ex:Gohma's are spiders)
Weapons:
Backstory
Relevance to Story: (Resistance, The Army of Power, or Monsters)

The Resistance are the good guys, Army of Power bad, and Monsters are bad as well.

Thanks!

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name: Mia (do you need last names?)
Race: Hylian
Weapons: dual hunter's knives and a spear
Backstory: she used to live in Castle Town. However, her parents were killed and the Army of Power- who she'd just seen kill her parents- tried to recruit her. She refused, and escaped. She ended up joining the Resistance to take revenge.
Relevance to Story: (Resistance

If you'll let me, I'll try making a monster later.

Ganondork

goo
Name: Mia (do you need last names?)
Weapons: dual hunter's knives and a spear
Backstory: she used to live in Castle Town. However, her parents were killed and the Army of Power- who she'd just seen kill her parents- tried to recruit her. She refused, and escaped. She ended up joining the Resistance to take revenge.
Relevance to Story: (Resistance

If you'll let me, I'll try making a monster later.

Yes, just a first name is good. And yes, also making a monster is fine.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Mirrom Saki
Hair: Sandy blonde, and has long hidden braid which she uses as a whip.
Eye: Golden

Backstory: she was found near the Great Fairy spring, and raised as a sheikah, turns out, the Great Fairy blessed her, causing her to be able to heal minnor wounds, but uses her normal potions, due to the fact that her magic abbility is limited. Has one of the most highest ranks in her tribe.

Weaponry: Knives, needles, she's very flexible and can drain very small amounts of life from her opponents

Personality: Kind and considerate, sometimes gets too frustrated and stuff. . . And will stop at nothing to get something done.

Race: Sheikah (obviously)

Notes: Spiritual Guide, and part of the Resistance, Kinda like Sheik, and is more helpful during battle

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
name: maria seashell
race: :zora:
weapons: coral sword and shield
backstory: bored of the peaceful life of the zora, maria decided to go on an adventure, even though her parents tried to stop her. seeing the evil monsters, she decided to fight evil.
resistance

Ganondork

goo
Name: Mirrom Saki
Hair: Sandy blonde, and has long hidden braid which she uses as a whip.
Eye: Golden

Backstory: she was found near the Great Fairy spring, and raised as a sheikah, turns out, the Great Fairy blessed her, causing her to be able to take any form she wants (Hylian, Gerudo, Zora ect) but uses her normal form due to the fact that her magic abbility is limited. Has one of the most highest ranks in her tribe.

Weaponry: Knives, needles, she's very flexible and the most skilled fighter for her age.

Personality: Kind and considerate, sometimes gets too frustrated and stuff. . . And will stop at nothing to get something done.

Race: Sheikah (obviously)

Notes: Spiritual Guide ( Kinda like Sheik, and is a bit more helpful during battle, and uses a harp to teach the main character the melodies of awakening (if there are sages) and can she be there all the time instead of disapearing? There's a link in my siggy, it's the second one, it has a pic of her, just if ya want to know what she looks like. . .

2 things. 1. You didn't do any relevance to the story.
2. I don't want there to be any transformation abilities, it has to be a fair fight UNLESS you are in the Army of Power.

Gerudogirl, yours is fine

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Yes! ME!

Name: Kinlonia
Race: Goron
Eye: Grey-blue

Backstory: Was adopted by a Hylian family, but soon wanted to learn and live with his native species, and began work as the assistant to the four goron elders(doing erands, fixing pipes, ect) but is never given the respect he deserves. . .

Weapons: Can bulldoze over people/monsters, and can create a large orange and yellow sphere that shoots out three large, long rays of fire and ash. . .and can use Dins fire, a magic spell.

Notes: Trying to decide on army of Power, or the resistance, can you choose for me?

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Yes! ME!

Name: Kinlonia
Race: Goron
Eye: Grey-blue

Backstory: Was adopted by a Hylian family, but soon wanted to learn and live with his native species, and began work as the assistant to the four goron elders(doing erands, fixing pipes, ect) but is never given the respect he deserves. . .

Weapons: Can bulldoze over people/monsters, and can large sphere that shoots out three large, long rays of fire and ash. . .and can use Dins fire, a magic spell.

Notes: Trying to decide on army of Power, or the resistance, can you choose for me?

I can't let you go twice until I've given it a few hours. If not, then it's accepted.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Name: Leif
Hair: Black
Eye: Brown
Weapons: Sword
Backstroy: Abandoned as a child, sought power to take revenge on the world that abandoned him. Has become a master swordsman capable of taking down a large dragon three times his size single-handedly.
Relevence: The Army of Power

I think I came up with quite a formidable foe for Linkoln, don't you think? :)

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I'll make a enemy now that I've thought of a name.

Name: Ragnok
Race/Apperance: Looks humanoid, but wears full body armor that looks like dragons scales
Weapons: weilds gigantic axes or swords (depends on what type)
Backstory: They are created by the Army of Power to do their bidding; not much is known of them outside that
Monsters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom