• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adult Link or Kid Link

gabezawakening

Cave Story pro
I would have to say this one is hard to answer. Both adult and young link have advantages, so I am going to have to say that this is a tie. Sorry I could not answer your question but I just can not pick! Great question though!

Adult Link is waaay better. I always feel weird playing as a child, and it just seems ridiculous for a 10-12 year old to be saving the world>.<
Besides, adult Link gets better adventures...

Adult link, what impressed me the most when I first played zelda being a kid (oot) was that you were a boy who took a magical sword and grew older and stronger to become the hero of time, I miss the "growing up" concept of Zelda oot, it was in my opinion the most fascinating about zelda, to play the same character but differently, when you're a kid you can do certain things and when you're an adult you have other abilities but lose some. I also like being adult link in twilight princess and skyward sword but I dislike when it is just toon/young link. I find it makes it more childish when you get to play only as a kid (except for MM of course wich has pretty mature and dark themes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom