• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Zelda Adventure! (Sign Ups)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name:Mizu
Hair color:Blonde
Eye Color:Light Blue
personality:Likes to shop,Hang out with Friends, Doesn't like bulling
Clothes:Blue shirt,Light Blue Skirt, Blue High heels

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You forgot your personality, Josie.

And just to tell everybody, this story will have no swearing in it at all so it really doesn't matter what age you are to read it.

By the way Kokirion, you are not supposed to be living in Hyrule. You are supposed to be a user that decides to adventure in Hyrule, so you can't be related to Zelda.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
Name: Schmoopy
Eye color: yes
Hair: RAINBOW!!!!! :D
Clothes: uhh, nighmare's armor from soul caibur 4, without the helmet
Personality: a crazy, in your face, Ive-totally-got-a-plan-but-lets-work-it-out-as-we-go-along type

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Name: Safaia
Hair Color: Waist length Straw-Blonde.
Eye Color: Electric-Purple.
Clothing: Corset strapless Armored top,Short skirt over mail Light Leggings, boots. A blue and gold Cloak. Mail Gauntlets with blue and more gold inscriptions. {All very easy Light Armor}
Other little things(things like glasses, necklaces, this is optional): Sapphire and black choker necklace, Blue deeply inscribed Sword.
Personality: Vindictive, Sharp, She is suprisingly peaceful despite this, Loves justice is Loyal. Very seductive, Mysterious and manipulatice.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Here's mine:

Name: Leanne "Lee" Knowles
Hair Color: Blue with black bangs
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing: Short-sleeved shirt, capri pants and flat shoes.
Other Little Things: A necklace with a gold cross charm and her hair is kinda messy
Personality: Is easily angered and sometimes is sarcastic. Hates being called Leanne and prefers to be called Lee instead. Doesn't like to use swear words but instead uses words like "Dangit" "Crud" "Dang" "Freakin'" "Man", etc. Usually jumps into things without thinking and will speak her mind which can lead to bad things happening. Also likes to joke around a bit as she doesn't seem to take things very seriously until they're practically staring her in the face. Is also scared of spiders.

Last edited:
I'll be in this:

Name: Sully O'Hara
Hair Color: light brown
Eye Color: blue
Clothing: black and green Jordan shorts, green Teach Me How to Dougie t-shirt, rasta-colored(green, red and yellow) Nike high-tops and black shades
Personality: nice, smart and funny, but also arrogant I know I'm right, also I like to say "That's what she said" a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom